One Last Chance

Francesca and Jeremy are 15 year old identical twins, who both lead normal lives and live with their uncle and aunt. There's only one problem though. They both have lukaemia and have a month to live.
Not losing hope, Francesca believes that she can fulfill one last dream before she kicks the bucket, and that is to meet her favorite band Green Day. Moving from Francesca's to Billie Joe Armstrong's P.O.V, there is only one last chance for a dream to be achieved. . .
  1. Bad News
    Francesca and Jeremy get their test results back. . .
  2. Any Last Request?
    Francesca thinks about what she wants to do before her life comes to an end. . .
  3. Getting the Letter
    Billie Joe has received the letter from Francesca's uncle, but how will he react?
  4. An Unexpected Surprise
    Francesca gets picked up early from school. . .
  5. It's a Secret
    Green Day and Francesca are hanging out, but after a secret concert, they find that Fran is not as confident as she acts. . .
  6. He's Like A Diamond
    Francesca thinks she might have a crush on Billie, but what does Billie think of it?
  7. Spiked
    Never accept a drink from strangers. . .
  8. Phone Call
    Billie calls the one person he needs the most, while Francesca is slowly dying
  9. One Day More
    Fran only has the day to live, and when Adrienne comes to Sydney to be with Billie, will she help him with an emotional decision?
  10. There Goes My Drama Queen
    The last moments of Fran's life. . .
  11. The Funeral
    Title says it all! The very last chapter!! :(