Status: in the process of being typed

The Wizards of Perfil

The Loss of our mother

Hurry up Jezebel their catching up to us what do we do where and what has happened i don't understand,"They are going to kill us if we don't get out of this maze we have landed in"

Wake up Atticus we have an hour before mom's wake i know you are upset and freaked out but everything's gonna be alright."it's not that Jezebel it's that i had another nightmare and it was really,uh how do i put it we were running away from demonic creatures"well atticus i don't know what is going on but iv'e had strange dreams since mom passed away dreams i can't quite understand,some wonderful some scary,dreams of castles and dragons,fairy's and wizards .Well anyway lets get dressed the agency coming in 30 minutes to drive us to the funeral home.Alright sis alright.

My name is Atticus I am seven years old my sister Jezebel is 12,our mother has just passed away from cancer and we lost everything but the memory s and pictures since we were only allowed to take as much as we can carry,to this stupid holding facility to me its an orphanage.My mother's wake is in an hour and then tomorrow its off to a foster agency to start are new lives as what do u call them,yea thats the word orphans i hate that word.
I start to get dressed in my suit and tie,as i slowly get dressed i pick up a picture of me,mom and Jezebel on a vacation to Madrid Spain,the smiles on our faces and the memory that flickers in and out like a dieing candle"Why did she have to die?"I ask myself as i snap back to the present time i'm in.
i was dreading the fact that i was switching schools and now had no family but Jezebel,I mean who would adopt us no one i thought there are hundreds of kids everyday waiting for family and we just added to that list.
Knock,knock "Hey Atticus they are here we need to go grab your bags come on hunny"All right i'm ready.We head down the stairs and are greeted by two social workers who gave us a ride in a car to the funeral home.As we walk in together there are many people all dressed in black ,everyone seemed to be staring at us,One lady dressed in a silk black dress came up to us i recognized her as our neighbor and moms good friend Connie "oh lil ones what a shame i'm so sorry for your loss if you children need anything,I mean anything call me"she passed me a paper with a scribbled number on it."Thank you mam we will be alright".Me and Jezebel walk up to the casket it was open,Inside was mom as beautiful as she ever was and even more eyes closed,"mommy please come back"I start to cry and Jezebel hugs me close as tight as she ever held me like the night mom passed in the hospital."It's okay and hey you lil warrior mom wouldn't like to see you cry,You know she can see you right"You mean moms an angel,but how do you know shes watching us because she is.I stroke my mothers cheek and lay a letter in her hands it's my goodbye letter to you mom now you will always have a piece of me in your next life.I also left that photo in her hands as well the photo of our vacation to Spain two years ago.
The day was long sad and tired'ing really stressful i might add.Everyone whispering things like "Poor children lost their mom and now off to a foster home no ones gonna adopt them,they will think they are to troubled,if someone do'es then they need to get a real good therapist cause i know they are going through it right now.
Stupid people i thought in my mind "Hey bro ignore them we will get a home you will see in the end we will stand strong""Thanks" Me and Jezebel had an amazing connection as siblings usually the older sister and younger brother thing doesn't mend very well,in our case since i was young Jezebel has been my best friend,My bodyguard and my teacher in many things about life.When mom had gotten ill she had taken care of me and mom,I knew she had been hurting though but instead of tears she choose to wrap her feeling up in a ball and stand strong,I only saw one tear in her eye and that's when she shoveled dirt on moms casket at the burial.
After everything was over the same two social workers took our bags and led us to the car,"now i know you two had a very harsh time,but now i need you guys to bear with us we need to take you to the foster agency where you will be sleeping in the offices till we find,you guys a emergency foster home".They drove us to the office inside were just us and three young brothers,the brothers were watching the movie jumanji and eating some snacks."So you two stay put theirs a lot to do here so have fun and relax we will get you some food and make a couple of calls hopefully by the morning we have a home for you guys,Well a temporary home at least.
Me and Jezebel start on a puzzle that was strewn around on a table in this room with a bunch of games,It felt like days but it was only hours when they came beck in calling our names to come eat and talk.So we found you guys a home for a little bit with a woman named Mrs Hubble she lives alone and has been taking in children for this organization for a few years,So after you kids finish eating we can head down to her house so you can settle in and Recourparate your minds.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this chapter is a lil slow but i promise you it gets better