Status: Completed! Also posted on Cinema Bizarre Fanfiction!!!!

Just a Kiss

While walking back to his hotel after a walk Strify stops in a park. He sees a girl sitting under a tree with her friends. After awhile, she is left alone, and against his better judgment, Strify wanders over to talk to her, maybe even flirt for a bit. When he asks for a kiss, will she give in?

This story is also posted on Cinema Bizarre Fanfiction under the penname Beautifully Meaningful. (That's me too!)

So, I know this is probably far-fetched but it is fan fiction. With that said, I had this random stray thought earlier, which kind of led to this. I thought it had potential, so I thought I’d type it up and see where it went. If this goes well as a one shot, I have some ideas for a story to take place after the one shot. If I get enough good feedback, I’ll start working on it. Also, if I mess up with anything, feel free to let me know and I’ll do my best to correct it! And, I don’t really know anything about New York, just sounded like a fitting place for the story to start out in…

The first part is in Strify’s POV, but when I started to write the second part that way, it sounded off to me, so the second part is in the girl’s POV!