Status: Freaking Active! :}

Scream Harder.

I ran away from home. Why? Because my mom's a bitch. Why? because she's always high all the time. Ever since I turned eight I been taking care of myself. I ran away when I was 14, got caught stealing when I was 15. Got put in foster care when I was 16 I been in here ever since. They ask me who my mom is? Where i came from? What's my name? All I ever say is I don't have a mother, I came from god and I don't have a name.

All that's true. All I remember is living on the streets and my mother didn't give two shit about me to give me a name. All I no is that I'm 16. And i don't even no why I only remember that. My therapist says because all the painful memories I block out and my age is just not one of them.

I have no life. I have nothing to live for. So why did god send me down here? All that is answer by one man. One mad that saved my life.


Najel is a awesome person when she gets to know you. She's smart, sarcastic,fun, interesting everything you could possibly want from a girl.And she's very beautiful. Never in her life did she think she's going to be adopted into a loving family. Never would she have thought she'd be love.

Never would she thought she could fall in love.

Not like all the other stories blah blah! eight fuck this! This story is going to be fucking awesome! Don't believe me then don't read it. But I'm telling you this is going to be the best story you ever read about them.If you don't read it your miss, but for all those people who are going to read it! Thanks!:)


Prepare to be amazed.

Odiously I don't own them.
  1. Love and Meeting him.
    Love is a four letter word to me. That's all it will ever be. Why? Because I believe that nobody is capable of loving me. I'm just not a love able person.
  2. Don't lose contact.
    ."Najel call me, write me do whatever. Just please don't lose contact with me. Please?"
  3. Jimmy.
    "Ello I'm Jimmy and what your pretty little name princess?"
  4. Hanging out with them.
    "No I'm not shy just quiet, yes ice cream is wonderful, I'm 17 birthday just pasted and um thanks Matt. But I don't agree."