‹ Prequel: Keepsake
Status: Finished

Burning Desires

Hey There Stranger

“Are you saying that Jade is actually Juicy Jade?” Zacky bellowed in disbelief and sarcasm as Matt told his friends about Jade and the e-mails they exchanged so far.

Matt glared at his friend. “How the fuck was I supposed to know it was her?! It wasn’t like we were seeing each other’s faces!”

“Juicy Jade, Matt. Didn’t that ring a fucking bell?” Brian laughed as he drank from his beer.

Matt’s friends were at his house. Val and the rest of the girls were gone and it was only them plus the Berry brothers.

“What do you plan to do?” Jimmy asked.

“What am I supposed to do?” Matt growled.

“You told us Juicy Jade was special, dude.” Johnny said.

“What were his exact words?” Brian asked.

Jimmy cleared his throat and put his arms wide trying to be ‘buff’ like Matt. “Juicy Jade turns me on so quickly. Her smile is dazzling and her hair always smells like lavender.” Matt threw a pillow at his best friend and flicked him off.

Jimmy caught the pillow and laughed.

“I was drunk!” Matt said.

“You know drunks are the most honest people in the world.” Zacky snottily pointed out. Matt reached for another pillow, but he was out of pillow so he comfort himself with just flicking him off too.

“Do you want to officially meet her?” Johnny asked.

Matt thought about it. All those e-mails were a really good break from reality. He wasn’t a rock star. He was just a plain guy getting to know a really cool girl. He could just talk to her. He had many girls who happened to be friends. Nothing had to happen between them. He loved Val. Val was the one. Val had been through a lot with him and she was also special in her own way.

Matt wasn’t going to throw away a good relationship for something that could only possible last a couple of weeks.

Sure, Jade was incredibly cute and fun and she had incredible control of her hips, but… he had to face the cold and hard fact that she was a stripper. It didn’t bother Matt, but he was sure it wouldn’t be good for the band’s PR.

“It’s not like I’m going to ask her out.” Matt finally spoke up. “I just want to meet her. We can be friends.”

His friends weren’t so convinced by his tone, but Matt convinced himself he could do it.

Soon, it was the night he was going to meet her. Matt chose his clothes carefully. He finally decided on a plain black sleeveless shirt. He wore his dark blue jeans and his boots. He applied his Axe.

He was ready along with his friends. Matt drove the large SUV quietly while his friends spoke about the upcoming tour. It was going to be one of their longest, but first they had to get their second album out.

Matt and his friends arrived at the strip club. It wasn’t like any other strip club. It could be called a Gentlemen’s Club. It was only the best girls and service. The best part about it was the masks. Matt remembered what Jade told her about the Club and about the masks. She was glad she could go out with men recognizing her a stripper. Matt entered along with his friends. The hostess, a blonde with large double D’s, handed them their masquerade masks.

Matt placed his on and immediately started to look around for Jade. Her area was always on the right side of the room. He was a bit sad when he didn’t see her. His friends went with their regular girls and Matt approached the bar.

“What will it be Mr. M?” The bartender asked.

“Uh, a shot of JD.”

“Coming right up.” The bartender smiled.

“Hey,” Matt said and the bartender looked at him. “Do you know if Juicy Jade is here yet?”

“She’s giving a private session, but she should be done in about ten minutes. Would you like to book her?” The bartender asked as he took out The Book. It was the waiting list for the most wanted girls in the club and Juicy Jade was one of them.

“Yeah.” Matt said.

“All right, your turn is in ten minutes, Mr. M. You’re taking a like to her, aren’t you?” The bartender smirked.

“She’s down to earth and not snotty like some other girls.”

“Yeah, Juicy Jade is going up really fast.” The bartender smiled.

He served Matt his drink.

Matt took the glass and walked over to a secluded area. He liked being alone with Juicy Jade. Matt couldn’t believe how stupid he had been. He had to recognize her. His mind was filled with so many things that he barely remembered his name sometimes.

Matt drank his JD shot slowly. He moved his leg up and down.

He checked his watch. Only a minute had passed by, but it felt like a lot longer than that. Why was he nervous? He met girls a lot of times, but Jade was special. He remembered her last e-mail. He wasn’t shy when he touched her, but he was nervous to meet the girl behind the mask?

He felt like a little kid again.

Slowly five minutes passed and still no Jade. He ordered himself another drink and drank that one slowly as well. He saw as his friends talked to their ‘side girls’. They didn’t understand what he was going through.

Finally the ten minutes passed by and he saw her at the bar. The bartender pointed at him and Jade turned around with a dazzling smile.

Matt smiled back and waved. She approached him and Matt watched every curve of her body and licked his lips subconsciously.

“Hey there stranger…”