‹ Prequel: Keepsake
Status: Finished

Burning Desires

Dazed and Confused

It was the night of the first show, I was in my prescribed lingerie. I had just finished zipping up my skirt when one of the other girls asked if I could held her with her heels since they had to be buckled. I agreed and sat her down putting her foot in my lap and latching the heel.

“There ya go.”I smiled at her.

“thank you so much...are you nervous?”She asked me and I laughed a bit.

“Nah..I used to be a stripper an uh well this is like a private show for a bunch of people. I'm not nervous because I don't have to touch every single guy or girl in the crowd. I just have to dance to music the guys give me.”I told her smiling a little.

“Oh wow...you made me feel so much better.”She said with a sigh of reliefe.

“Glad I could help.”I said holding my hand out for her to shake. “I'm Jade.”

“Claudia.”She said shaking my hand, when my hand went back to my waist, we said out good byes and went to stretch. I was bent over touching the ground, I saw Matt behind me in a door way he was staring at me. Not just any kind of stare either. It was hungry. I stood back up and gave him a small wave and he nodded at me.I walked over to him.

“I really appreciate you guys letting me have this job...”I told him and he chuckled.

“Its not problem.”He said as his eyes subconciously trailed over my near completely exposed body.

“Look Matt, I..I do still have feelings for you but...you're engaged so...I'm backing off..uhm..Val seems nice and she apparently makes you happier than I could ever dream of so.. I have Brian...and you have Val..lets keep it to that...”I told him and he looked a little shocked, maybe a bit hurt, I pushed some of my hair out of my face waiting for him to something. Anything.

He opened his mouth a few times but it was like he couldn't form the words. “You're -”

“Guys five minutes.”Jimmy said as he peeked into the room, his eyes bugged out of his head.

“Well hello there miss Jade...Brian might wanna keep an eye on you...someone might steal you away.”He said looking at Matt with a smirk. I rolled my eyes at him.

“We're just friends, Jim.”I said to him and he rolled his eyes.

“Oh so thats what they call it now. So what about you and Brian? Are you two like...BEST friends or something?”He asked and I blushed a little, we'd only kissed never even gotten to second base as much as he wanted I was holding out because I just wasnt in a rush to get my heart broken. All the guys have told me Brian has a reputation for cheating, that if I don't put out he will go else where. It would kill me, I'd have lost Matt...then Brian...I didn't want that but if Brian cheated on me...then I would move on some how.

“Yeah sure jimmy.”I said shaking my head, “What were you saying Matt?” I asked him once Jimmy had left.

“You're wrong Jade....”He told me and walked out to his place where he would meet the guys, I stood there dumbfounded.

'I'm wrong?' I thought. 'I don't understand...'

“Babe... you alright?”Brian asked holding my arms as he looked at my face.

“Uhm yeah I'm fine.”I said to him smiling widely.

“Good, you looked kinda lost.”He said chuckling then pecking my lips.

'Well, I was.' I thought to myself.

“Good luck...don't hurt yourself...”He said resting his forhead on mine.

“I wont you wont.”I said to him smiling a little and kissing him again, his hands slipped around my waist pulling me closer to him. I sighed into the kiss then pulled away.

“Two minutes.”I heard Zacky yell from the other side of the stage.

“You should go.”I said to him and he groaned.

“I suppose.”He sighed and I laughed.

“I'll see you in about an hour.”I said to him grinning.

“An hour.”He said kissing me quickly and running to his side of the stage.

'You're Wrong, Jade' I couldn't stop thinking about what he'd said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jades outfit

well, :) I liked this chapter....