‹ Prequel: Keepsake
Status: Finished

Burning Desires

A Man Thing

Matt sat across Jade at a small café. They began to talk about the tour and everything, and funny times they had together, how shy they were at first when they started to write as pen pals. They talked about their long talks they had when she was Juicy Jade. It was an easy and breezy chat. There was no tension or pressure, but both of them knew why they were there.

They were there to break up with each other, even though they were never officially together.

She spoke first.

“I really, really like Brian, Matt,” Jade said like a high school girl with a crush on the most popular guy.

Matt could see it. There was a glow that she never showed him.

Her eyes sparkled with love.

“I really, really like Val,” he sent her a small smile.

Jade nodded like she already knew that. “I know you do. This is weird.”

“What is?”

“Us breaking up when we weren’t really officially together,” she laughed and he joined her too. Their laugh faded eventually. “But what I felt for you was real. Was your feelings real?”

“Yes,” he said honestly, “they were.”

She bit her lower lip and nodded.

“I guess we’ll still be seeing each other,” she pointed out.

“Are you coming back to tour?”

“Yes, I don’t want to let down your fans, they’ll kill me, but I won’t be dancing on stage anymore.”

“I feel bad for the fans, they’re gonna miss out on a great dancer, I should know, right?” he said and she laughed.

“Yes, you should.”

|Brian Haner|

What if they kiss and make up? What if she comes backs and tells me Matt is going to leave Val and she wants to be with him? No, Brian, you’re being paranoid… again. She loves you, she told you so, calm down. He paced back and forth in his hotel room.

He was going to go insane if she didn’t call or got to the hotel sooner.

Someone knocked at the door, and he practically ran to answer it.

At the door was Jade, she had a big smile on her face.

“It’s done, we’re done,” she said as she stepped inside and tip toed and kissed his lips. “I’m all yours.”

He grinned and wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her aside and closed the door behind them and locked it.

He began to kiss her neck. His lips professionally licked and bit her skin. He already knew where her weak spot was. They somehow made it to the bed and discarded each other of their clothes.

Once she was in her underwear, he decided to take a step back and admire her gorgeous body. His hand reached behind her and unclasped her bra. Her breasts were free of their restraint and his mouth attached to them.

He laid her down on the bed on her back. Her black hair spread on the bed. Her tanned skin was ready to be showered with kisses. He began to kiss her chest and he did a trail of wet kisses from her collar bone to the valley of her breasts.

She arched her back and pulled on his black hair. Brian went lower to her stomach. She laughed a little when he let his fingers touch her gently, almost like feathers.

He tugged on the sides of her underwear and pulled them down her long legs. He kissed her calf and kissed his way up to her thigh. He bit her there.

“Hey!” she called out. “That hurt.”

He gave her a devilish smirk. “I know, just marking what’s mine, sweetie.”

“I’m not a property,” she narrowed her beautiful eyes at him.

He always got lost in them.

“I know you’re not, but it’s a man thing.”

“You men are primitive.”

“When it comes to our women or cars? Hell fucking yeah!”

She laughed. “Are you going to do me or not?”

“I’m not doing you,” he blew his breath on her core and she shuddered with delight. “I’m loving you.”

He buried his face between her legs and started to make her say things she would never say. She pressed his face harder against her. Her hips left the bed and they fell into a rhythm. Soon enough, she was grinding on his face and her body quivered as a force hit her with a mind shattering feeling.

It released all bad thoughts.

It was way better than Yoga or Pilates.

“That’s what I like to hear,” he referred to his name being called out in ecstasy. “I want to know how loud you can get.”

She was panting, but she still managed to give him a smirk from hell.

“Let’s find out.”

He removed his boxers, his hard member ready to be inside of her. The cleaned his pre-cum, got a condom and pulled it on. Once he was inside of her, his world was brighter than it could ever be.

As he moved in and out of her slowly, she pulled him down for a kiss. She moved her tongue past his lips and into his mouth where he let her explore it. She could taste herself in her mouth.

As she came close to her second orgasm, she screamed into his mouth, he was now pounding in and out. Their hips collided with a great force. All Jade could do was wait for the knot that was in her stomach to explode.

When he said her name as he came, she felt her second orgasm shake her body.

Their sweaty bodies laid in bed together.

“I fucking love you,” he said as he brought her close to him.

“I fucking love you too. Hey, I was thinking, what if I continue to go to tour with you guys?”

“But--”

“I’ll be on the sidelines, don’t worry. I just don’t want your fans to be upset.”

“Are you sure?” he asked as he caressed her arm gently.

“I am.”

“You’ll stay on the bus like a good girl?”

She laughed. “I promise.”

“Okay then.”

“Want to let the other guys know?”

“Sure… after a nap with you in my arms,” he said as he wrapped his tattooed arms around her.

She got comfortable in his arms, and she started to hum a song.

“I know that song, what is it?” he asked.

“Happy by Leona Lewis. So what if it hurts me? So what if I break down? So what if this world just throws me off the edge, my feet run out of ground?”

“You sing so beautifully,” he nuzzled his face in the crook of her neck.

“Thank you, and you’re not a bad singer yourself,” she grinned. “I remember hearing you singing in the shower,” she laughed.

“Ha, ha.”

“I’m serious. You’re not that bad.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Grrr....