‹ Prequel: Keepsake
Status: Finished

Burning Desires

Epilogue

Brian and Jade danced slowly to the music that was on. It was in Matt’s wedding, and the ceremony had gone well, and the party was still going and it was only one in the morning, but it was dying down slowly.

Jade snuggled closer to Brian. She loved his cologne and the way how she fit perfectly in his arms. She had her head on his chest, and she could see Matt and Val dancing the same way. Their eyes locked, she sent him a sweet smile, and he returned it.

Matt and Jade would always have something, but never strong enough to leave the ones they love. It was funny how Jade ended up with Brian.

She was so sure that Matt was the one for her, but spending all that time with Brian showed her that she could find someone that wasn’t taken and could truly love her.

Brian and Jade arrived to their home--she had moved in just days before the wedding.

They didn’t stop making love all night.

They spent the whole morning asleep in each other’s embrace.

Her burning desire for Matt had extinguished, and Brian started a new one.

Brian pretended to sleep as he watched Jade in his arms. He couldn’t ask for someone better. She was beautiful, smart, and funny. She made him feel like a kid with a crush all of the time.

He smiled all of the time.

She stirred in his arms.

Her eyes opened. He smiled down at her.

“Morning, baby,” he whispered.

She yawned--covering her mouth and looked at the clock behind Brian’s head and she laughed.

“Morning? It’s two in the afternoon, we overslept.”

“Because our bodies needed to recharge from the awesome love making we did,” he smirked and he squeezed her bare ass with his hand.

They were naked under the sheets.

She laughed again and got closer to him. She placed her leg over his, and she grinded her body against his, like a cat.

“Want to repeat it?” she purred in his ear.

“Y-yeah,” he had a little difficulty getting his words out.

“Good because I’m going to fucking rock your world, Brian Haner.”

---

Val and Matt were out for their honeymoon, so the rest of the guys just hung out in each other’s home.

They wrote songs and different beats.

They watched movies, and they played games.

They also got drunk, and they had a lot of fun.

The guys got started on the next album which was going to be self-produced. Brian was proud that they got a say in what they were going to do, he was waiting for a long time.

For his inspiration, he used Jade.

Jade was happy to be his muse. She was happy that she found Brian, and she could truly say that she was in love with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahaha thanks for the correction, I was laughing so hard when I saw the mistake.

Wow, it's over.

So we want to thank ALL of you for your comments and your patience :)