‹ Prequel: Keepsake
Status: Finished

Burning Desires

Let's Get Our Booze!

“You guys should left a tie on the door if you wanted to do something,” Jimmy smirked at Matt and Jade.

Jade flushed red and got out of Matt’s arms.

“I-I was just fixing him,” she gestured to his hand.

Jimmy giggled. “I was joking, man.”

“I actually really need to get to my job,” Jade said. “Is there someone who can take me?”

“Can’t you ditch?” Jimmy asked with a pout.

Jade bit her lower lip and looked at Matt. She would stay if he asked her to. Matt nodded signaling her he wanted her to stay too.

“Al right, I’ll just call, I should change,” Jade said as she looked at herself. “I’m still in my bathrobe,” she giggled.

Matt found it so cute and let a smile escape his lips as he watched her walk out of the very small bathroom. Jimmy stepped aside so she could pass. Jimmy entered the bathroom and sat on the sink. His long legs hung over and he looked at his best friend Matt.

“I haven’t seen that look on your face since you first started liking Val,” Jimmy said.

Matt dropped his smile and looked at Jimmy. “What?” Matt laughed as he remained seated.

“Stand up, man,” Jimmy dared.

Matt glared his best friend. “Shut up.”

Jimmy laughed and threw his head back. “I knew it. She turned you on.”

“She’s really easy on the eyes,” Matt said as he tried to stop thinking about Jade.

Matt kicked Jimmy out of the bathroom. Matt finally calmed himself down and he stood up and walked out of the bathroom. He went to Brian’s backyard. Zacky was lighting up the BBQ. Matt looked around and saw that Brian was missing. Jade was also missing. Matt’s heart sank as he thought of them together, then it turned into anger.

Matt knew where the extra bedroom was so he went back inside of the house and went to the second floor and knocked on extra bedroom.

“Changing!” Jade called out.

At the same time Brian walked out of the bathroom. Matt looked at Brian and felt so relieved.

“Hey, man,” Brian said. “I forgot I ran out of beer. Jade’s coming with me.”

“I can go,” Matt said.

“Sure, cool,” Brian said, but in a very suspicious way. “If you want dibs, it’s all right.”

Matt looked at Brian in disbelief. “It’s not like that.”

“Sure, dude, and I’m a fairy godmother,” Brian said sarcastically. “I’ll be waiting in the truck.”

Matt nodded and waited for Jade to be finished.

Jade walked out of the bedroom with a smile on her face. Matt couldn’t believe how pretty she got in less than ten minutes. She wore short shorts that showed her long legs. She wore simple grey low top converse and a shirt that was pretty simple. Her hair was down and wavy. Her makeup was very natural and not very much. Her smile complemented her. It was the cherry to the sundae.

“Let’s go!” She declared. “The room is awesome.”

Matt chuckled. “Brian likes to brag.”

“I think I’m going to like it here, but I feel for leaving my friends behind,” they walked together downstairs.

“I’m sure they’ll understand why,” Matt said.

Someone wolf whistled as they walked down the stairs. Brian was getting his keys from the stand next to his door.

“You clean up very nicely, Jade,” Brian said with his infamous smirk.

Jade giggled and Matt saw her blush.

“Thank you, Brian, for letting me stay here. It’s really nice of you,” Jade said.

“No problem, did you call your work?” Brian asked her.

She nodded. They finally reached the bottom.

“Let’s get our booze then,” Brian said and jiggled his keys.

He offered his arm to Jade and she accepted it. Jade looked back to Matt.

“Aren’t ya coming?” She asked.

Matt blinked and nodded. “Sorry, I spaced off.”

Jade laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jade’s Outfit and thank you all for the support :D

Image