Status: Dedicated to The Rev - fo[REV]er

Speak No Evil

ten.

It had been a few days since Emily’s trip to the beach with Brian and she hadn’t seen him since. She had seen the other guys when they had come to visit Jimmy and she had met up with the girls along with Leana the previous day for a drink.

This morning Emily had again been woken up by Leana’s screaming during her and Jimmy’s ‘fun time’ as he had named it. She was up late the night before talking to a friend from England on Skype, explaining her first couple of days in America. Megan wasn’t surprised by what her friends clumsiness had caused, she had never been known to be the most graceful of the group.

Sitting at the island in the kitchen she tried to stay awake as Jimmy and Leana happily bustled round the kitchen. A bowl of fruit loops was placed in front of her courtesy of Jimmy who gave her a cheeky smile before announcing to Leana that the guys would be coming over later to work on some things. Leana’s voice came from the laundry room telling him that it was alright as she and Emily would be out anyway.

“I wasn’t asking approval babe I was telling. Right I am off to have a shower, see you in a bit.” Ruffling Emily’s hair as he walked out, she tried and failed at glaring at him as she continued to take slow bites out of her cereal. Leana came in from starting the washing machine and picked up her own bowl joining Emily at the island. They ate in a comfortable silence, the gentle yet smooth voice of Michael Buble the only noise filling the room along with the slurping of milk.

As Emily was about to take a bite of her cereal Brian came in and shoved the spoon into his mouth instead, “Brian, you’re early what’s the rush?” Leana asked watching Emily’s face change in realisation at what Brian had done.

“No rush m’dear. Pinkly woke me up early needing to go outside and I wasn’t about to let my princess here piss on the floor now was I?” Setting his beloved dog down, Pinkly ran up to Leana barking happily,

“Of course Brian,” she said with a wink,

Hey, you ate some of my cereal!

“That I did. Got a problem?”

I am not a morning person

She wrote to him with a glare. Winking at her he turned to Leana who gave him a freshly brewed mug of coffee.

“So Leana… I have heard from a very reliable source that you were having a lot of fun last night?” he stated more then asked taking a sip of his coffee; Leana smirked at him as she walked over to the sink,

“I had to punish him for waking up Emily”

But you woke me up Lea

“Jimmy doesn’t know that though.”

“Jimmy doesn’t know what?” Jimmy asked as he walked into the kitchen towel drying his hair,

“What Jimmy doesn’t know won’t hurt Jimmy.” Leana replied washing up her bowl,

“Ah but Jimmy knows everything babe, and Jimmy knows that Leana was the one to wake up Emily.” He winked at her before going into the laundry room. Shaking her head at Jimmy, Emily got up and rinsed her bowl out before heading upstairs to change.

-- - - - - - - - - -

Two hours into shopping and Emily only had three bags. Leana however had already made two trips back to the car. It was nearing one o’clock and Emily’s stomach began growling. Banging her head against the wall of the changing room she waited for Leana to finish trying on her new bra’s in Victoria secrets. She herself had tried on any that she thought of buying and could only decide on one set plus a new bikini. Leana however seemed to like plenty that she had tried on and was going for a new record in Emily’s mind.

“That’s it, I believe I am done. What about you?” Emily nodded and stood up watching Leana put only a few of the many sets she tried on into the discard pile. After paying for their items they made their way to the food court. Settling for McDonalds, Leana went and ordered whilst Emily found a table for them to sit at. When Leana bought over their meals and sat down a comfortable silence settled over them.

“So any boyfriends I have yet to hear about?” Leana asked shoving a couple of chips in her mouth making barbeque sauce fall on her chin. Emily giggled silently then shook her head looking pointedly at Leana, “Still no improvement in that area then?” again Emily shook her head looking down. “Well do you remember before I moved when that guy tried to hit on you and ending up falling over the bin when he was walking away?” Emily nodded laughing along with her best friend,

“Then he tried to play it cool by ‘dusting’ himself off at doing the whole boy walk thing? It was amazingly stupid that I never went to the park again.”

“I miss times like these,” Leana said after their giggle fit had ended. “When I moved away anyone I befriended never seemed to match up to the friendship we had. Whenever we came back to England I was reminded again of the amount of fun we had and I would be majorly upset whenever we left. Then when it happened I was distraught. The first thing I wanted to do was come back to England but they wouldn’t allow me time off school and when it was over, I think my friends over here could see the relief on my face and the way my mood changed.”

“I know what you mean, I really missed you and I understand what the problem was when that happened.” I began signing before she interrupted me,

“You don’t understand though Emily, I felt and do still feel bad about it. I left then that happened and I was powerless against it all and I could do nothing except try and show my support from all the way over here and it’s just… so frustrating I guess and…”

Look stop okay, can we not talk about this, please? It’s done and over with let’s just enjoy the time we have now.

Leana nodded and smiled at me agreeing to put an end to the conversation. Emily took a couple of breaths to calm herself down before she had a full on panic attack.

“So Forever 21 now, yeah?”

- - - - - - - - - -

“Before we head back we need to go to Wal-mart and buy a lot of alcohol and meat.” Leana said, I didn’t know if she was talking to herself or me,

“Why?” I signed to her,

“Matt and Val are holding a barbeque tomorrow and Val is busy today so asked if I could buy the food and alcohol then everyone will pay back there shares tomorrow. Is it alright with you if we go there?”

“Fine with me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Such a filler but I have had such bad writers block with this story, there is a couple of directions I want to take it and bah I don’t know.

tumblr

Thanks for the comments

DeathbatScremer
mistery gurl
Fallin_For_You
animeQT613