Status: Dedicated to The Rev - fo[REV]er

Speak No Evil

one.

A week later found Leana and Jimmy standing around in Los Angeles airport waiting for Emily to walk through arrivals. This was having already been told that Emily had collected her luggage so all they had to do was wait around for her to appear.

Loud voices could be heard from behind the doors as they opened, and a group of giggling teenage girls emerged a few wearing Avenged Sevenfold tops causing Jimmy to quickly turn around and pull down his sunglasses. Unfortunately, for him any way, Emily happened to be walking behind said group of girls, and as soon as Leana spotted her, she screamed, taking off towards her friend. This caught the group’s attention and when they saw who was standing next to the mad shrieking women, they couldn’t help but scream themselves. Eyes widening behind his glasses, Jimmy watched the group surround him asking for pictures and listening to how their friends back home would not believe that they had met THE Reverend Tholomew Plague at the airport.

Leana however, paid no attention to her fiancé’s despair and continued to hug her friend whom she hadn’t seen since last time she was with the guys, when they toured England some years ago. Emily hugged Leana back, glad that she could be with her best friend for a while, and from her position in the hug Emily could see her best friend’s fiancé’s struggle with the fans and thought it only right to tell her so.

- - - - - - - - - - -

“This will be your room for the next two months, hope its okay with you,” Leana smiled at Emily as she placed her suitcase and carry on bag next to the queen sized bed. The room itself had a black and white theme; the walls were painted a cream colour except the back wall which had black patterned wallpaper covering it.

A huge bay window took up at least two thirds of the wall adjacent to the bed and gave Emily a great view of the beach landscape. The ledge was big enough to sit on and even had three pillows neatly positioned in the middle; the back two white and the front one black and white patterned, Emily could already see herself getting comfortable to write while sitting there. A chest of drawers also rested on the adjacent wall next to a wardrobe, both were made of a chestnut wood.

“There’s also an en suite through that door, that’s yours for your stay, and if you find any guy things just tell me and I’ll give them back to Bri, he has a habit of leaving his shit everywhere,” Emily looked quizzically at Leana wondering who this “Bri” was, “He’s one of mine and Jimmy’s friends. He’s actually the one who came over when I was talking to you on Skype,” Leana replied as she sorted out the pillows yet again on the queen sized bed, and Emily simply nodded.

“Well, I’ll leave you to unpack, and make yourself comfortable, so just come down when you’re ready, I’ll be making lunch soon,” Leana smiled and made her way out the door leaving Emily to her own devices.

Emily stared out of the window for a few moments admiring the scenery. Removing her shoes she laid across the bed and decided that now would probably be the best time to unpack and that she could sleep off the jet lag later, but unfortunately her body just didn’t agree.

It was nearing 6 o’clock in Huntington Beach, California as Brian waited outside Zachary Baker’s house in his black Mitsubishi Outlander 2.4. He was picking up his friend and his fiancé Annaliese-Lucinda Fiori, so they could head over to Jimmy’s house for dinner. Tonight they’d also be meeting Leana’s friend Emily and he would be lying if he said he wasn’t excited and nervous; he knew Leana was going to try and set him up yet again, and after the last time, he wasn’t too sure.

After his friends finally clambered their way into the car and said their hellos, Brian drove off, taking a left at the end of the road, before he continued the memorized route that would lead him to his best friend’s home.

Pulling up next to Jimmy’s Escalade, Brian, Zacky and Annaliese climbed out the car carefully and made their way to the grand front door, Brian not entering the house without locking the car.

- - - - - - - - - - -

A half asleep Emily stumbled from the room she would be calling her own for the duration of her stay. She gracefully stopped herself from falling down the twisted stairs that she just knew Leana had gotten on her knees and begged for. Trying to remember her way into the kitchen she took a few wrong turns, she cursed her friend out continuously in her head while she failed to realize the man standing by the fridge collecting him and his friends’ beers.

Emily couldn’t remember where the glasses were, so she began opening and closing cupboards trying to remember where Leana had pointed when giving the tour. Opening the sixth cupboard she finally found what she was looking for, and reached for the nearest glass. The sudden bang of the fridge door closing startled her, making her jump and knock the glass, sending it crashing to the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much for all the comments so far, I really apreciate it :) Also thanks to Devye who helped me with some of the grammar and such.

Thanks for the Comments
secrets-that-die
unique33
BurningAlchemist
Fallin_For_You
Synlicious
brokenarrow
trinatyranical :3
perfectionist236
A7X_Lover13
JarasicJade
love of vengeance
blackice2010