Status: Dedicated to The Rev - fo[REV]er

Speak No Evil

five.

“Shhh, be quiet. She needs her sleep, she’s had a however long it was journey here so let her sleep.” Leana whispered trying to pry Jimmy from the door,

“But she looks like a baby sucking her thumb. It is so cute that I just want to hug her.” His smile reached his eyes as he wrapped his arms around his body happily.

“Do I look like I give a shit? Now leave before I have to punish you!” Jimmy unwrapped his arms and walked toward towards Leana wrapping his arms around her,

“And if I like your punishments?” he lifted his eyebrows suggestively at her,

“It won’t be a sexual… Ow! The hell?” Leana looked down at the floor to see a discarded pillow then turned to look at Emily who was pointing at her notebook;

Please be quiet and leave me alone, I am trying to sleep but you two buffoons are keeping me awake!

Emily’s glare was trained on Leana as she bent down to pick up the pillow. Grabbing the corners she hit Jimmy in round the stomach, causing him to double over in pain from the force of the hit.

“Look Jimmy, I told you that you would wake her, well done.” Leana shouted at him angry for waking her friend. Emily knocked on the wooden bedside table holding up her notebook;

Actually Lea, you woke me up

Leana let out a sheepish smile apologizing to Emily then turning and apologizing to her fiancé for hurting his tummy area. She turned back around to Emily, her famous dazzling smile back on her face, “Seeing that you’re awake you might as well come down and get some breakfast.” Smiling she turned around and left the room followed by a saluting Jimmy.

Shaking her head Emily decided there was no chance of her falling back to sleep again so instead she might as well get up. Pulling a hair band from the bag beside her bed she pulled all her hair back into a messy bun. Taking off the cover she shuffled her way to the edge of the bed then stood up.

The pain in her left foot was immediate having forgotten that she had cut her foot the previous night; her eyes filled with tears that she desperately tried to control. Sitting back down on the edge of the bed she breathed deeply calming herself down slowly.

When she had calmed down she stood up slowly on her right foot balancing herself by holding onto the bedpost. Setting her eyes on the en suite door she began hopping her way over, almost falling once or twice.

She hopped back out of the en suite after finishing her business and after grabbing her notebook hopped to the door. Looking at her feet to make sure she didn’t trip, she opened the bedroom door to hop straight into a strong chest. Calloused hands grasped her body before she had the chance to catch herself.

“Well good morning to you,” Brian wiggled his eyebrows, “having a morning hop are we?” she blushed embarrassed, “Come on.” He picked her up like he had the previous night and took her downstairs where Leana and Jimmy were eating breakfast.

“Lookie who I found!” Brian sang walking into the kitchen and sitting Emily down on one of the bar stools. Leana rolled her eyes at him, finishing her mouthful of fruit loops,

“Bacon’s in the oven, crack an egg put some bread in the toaster fry some sausages or some shit, ‘cause quite honestly. I cannot be arsed to do anything at the moment hence the fruit loops, so help yourself and make Emily something.” Taking another spoonful from the bowl she shoved it in her mouth then turned the page of her magazine.

“What would you like for breakfast Emily?” he opened the bread bin getting ready to pick out the amount of slices he would need,

Cheese on toast please with a cup of tea. Milk, two sugars. :)

Nodding he grabbed four slices of bread and shoved them in the toaster. Putting water in the kettle he switched it on and grabbed two mugs out of the cupboard. Grabbing the milk and an egg from the fridge he placed the milk down next to the boiling kettle then turned on the stove and cracked an egg. At that moment the toast popped up, Brian took out to plates and placed two slices on each. Going back to the fridge he took out the cheese and butter along with a knife and spoon from the draw. Giving Emily her plate with the butter, cheese and knife he left her to her own devices as he began making them both a cup of tea. Putting the egg next to the slices of toast, he removed the bacon from the oven and laid out the strips across the toast then smothered it in brown sauce.

Setting his plate down in front of the seat next, he gave Emily her tea before drinking his own.

“See Brian, when you set your mind to something you can actually do it.” Leana smiled at him as she stood up to put her plate in the dishwasher,

“Shut up Lea, I am hungry and you said you wouldn’t feed me.” He turned his attention to Emily “You are so weird!” Brian said watching Emily dunk her cheese on toast in her cup of tea. Emily made a quick hand gesture at Leana who translated it into “Why?”

“Because you dunk your toast into your tea!” Emily shrugged then dipped her toast in the tea again and held it to his lips, “No w-” before he could finish she shoved the food into his mouth and moved his chin so he would bite it off, “Eh, not to bad.”

“Emily before I forget, here’s a new phone. It is an American number and a cheaper way for you to communicate with us why you are here, it would cost you a fortune otherwise. All the guys and girls numbers are already programmed into it and we all have yours. Now it is just begging to be used.” Emily shook her head and began to write about how it was too much and they really shouldn’t have. Stopping her hand mid letter Leana glared at Emily,

“Do not argue with me comprende?” rolling her eyes Emily just took the sidekick from Leana’s hand and finished of her cup of tea. “Also we need to change your bandage so that foot of yours doesn’t get infected.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for bearing with me as I finished school :D That and a bit of laziness is my reason for not updating and I am sorry for that.

Anyway I found this the other day, it’s Val in a Wal-Mart advert. Every time she says daddy I automatically think Matt! Except the baseball mitt, then I think of Zacky xD haha

Thanks for the comments everyone
I am in to much of a rush to write everyone out sorry