Status: Dedicated to The Rev - fo[REV]er

Speak No Evil

six.

By midday the rest of the guys had come over to talk about an upcoming show in Long Beach that they would play, things like set list and such still needed to be sorted out and that is exactly what they planned on doing. Until they decided that getting to know Emily better would be more fun.

“The cop or bobby, whatever you call them over there was all like ‘Come back here!’ but Jimmy just kept running ‘cause they don’t have guns there but eventually he gave himself in, the looks on their faces though will forever be engraved into my mind.” Emily silently laughed as she listened to Matt recall one of his favourite memories of Jimmy, it was when they happened to be in England but a time when Leana couldn’t make it.

“Do you remember when Johnny pissed on dad? Fuck that was funny, your face when you realised it was you John. Your shins were fucked up!” Brian laughed at the memory and how angry his dad was when he asked the five of them the question,

What happened?

Emily held up her notepad for the guys and Leana to see, Brian cleared his throat about to tell the story before he was cut off by Johnny,

“I pissed on his dad’s head by accident on tour a few years back, his dad smacked my shins to get me away from him and ended up bruising me. Done. Finished. Next story please.” The guys shook their head before continuing on with more memories, majority of them about Johnny and Jimmy’s stupidity.

“Let’s have some lunch now, it’s about time. Sandwiches alright with everybody?” The guys nodded and fell silent when she left the room,

“So…” Matt let out a low whistle trying to break the awkwardness,

“Fat penguin!” Jimmy and Johnny screamed together in unison, everyone gave them a weird glance before Zacky bravely asked “Why did you say fat penguin?”

“Because they break the ice!” they began laughing uncontrollably, “Get it they break the ice, you know when a conversation is awkward.”

Are they always like this?

Emily asked, getting a nod in response from the other three, “In time you will get used to it though. Truthfully they are harmless.” Zacky said smiling at her,

“Pfft… harmless? Harmless until the get you banned from a very nice hotel in London then disturb all the passengers on a flight back to Cali.” Matt said turning on the TV and flipping through the channels before settling on a very bad sitcom.

Five minutes later Leana called them all in to the kitchen to have their sandwiches, the guys made a bee line for the door minus Brian who stayed behind to help Emily limp her way their by swinging her arm around his lower chest as that was the highest she could reach without him bending at an awkward angle.

The guys were halfway through their sandwiches when they got talking about bad shows they had played and any embarrassing moments. They guys had shared many, Jimmy less then the others as he could hide just about everything behind his humungous drum kit.

“There was that time Brian fell during his guitar solo and tried to pull it off as a cool acrobatic stunt that failed miserably. When I heard I tried not to cry from laughter,” Johnny laughed at the memory that had been probably the most embarrassing to date for any of them,

“Oh Johnny you are so funny,” Brian let out a dry laugh which contained no humour what so ever,

“Dude I remember you on the phone to Michelle, and her trying to comfort you, but you were to damn stubborn and cocky for your own good back then.” Matt laughed not realising that his comment had made Brian stop mid-bite. Looking down at his plate he placed the half eaten sandwich down and grabbed his cigarettes making his way to the back door for some time alone.

“Shit, that just slipped out. Fuck I’ll be back.” Matt placed his sandwich down before making his way out the back door.

What’s wrong? Is he okay?

Emily’s face held worry as she looked around the guys whose faces held either guilt or sorrow, “Don’t worry Em’s, he’ll be fine just let Matt talk to him okay? Now finish those sandwiches I spent ages on them.” Leana said

Even as Zacky, Jimmy and Johnny finished off their sandwich’s Emily couldn’t help but stare worryingly at the door.

- - - - - - - - - - -

When Matt spotted Brian sat on one of the lounge seats by the pool he sighed and made his way over to realise that Brian was halfway through his third cigarette,

“Does it still get to you man?” He asked not bothering to come into Brian’s view but opting to stand behind him,

“Of course it does,” he lit up another cigarette, just moments after finishing his third,

“Well I am sorry for mentioning it, we were on about memories and it was the first thing that came to my head when Johnny mentioned it.” Matt rubbed his neck not sure what else to say or do,

“It’s fine really, just could you get me a beer and then leave me alone for a bit? I don’t mean to be rude but I just want some time alone to think y’know.” Matt smiled and smacked his hand on Brian’s shoulder in a friendly way,

“I will, but only the one, no getting drunk this early in the afternoon.” Brian’s mouth lifted slightly into a smile that immediately dropped the minute Matt was out of sight. Running a hand through his hair he finished off his fourth cigarette then leant against the back of the chair lost in memories.

“Here ya go, don’t spend to long out here though dude.” After seeing Brian nod, Matt turned and left. Taking a massive drink from the bottle he shook his head like a dog when wet, trying not to let his locked up emotions resurface.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I literally just wrote this what? 3 hours before leaving to go to the airport to fly to Italy for a three week holiday, but when I get back I will try and get into the swing of updating again, life is just a bit to hectic at the moment but I am getting the writing bug back don’t you worry :)

So Nightmare = fucking amazing, I cried seriously, I loved every second and you can feel the emotion that they put into that record 10 out of 10 seriously and it’s nice to see them go back to their roots also.

I watched their U-Stream today as I missed the original air date and when Matt said that Sonisphere was the last gig Jimmy played I became really upset ‘cause I was actually planning on going and knowing that put a downer on my mood.

But number 5 in the UK album charts not bad, not bad, hopefully we can get them to number one next week though :)

And for those interested The Infamous Whizz Story Bloody hilarious shit!

Thanks for the comments

LamePanda – Your comment truly put a smile on my face :) thanks
Fallin_For_You
love of vengeance
starbella