The Pharaoh and I

I'm in love with a girl

With Michael

"Michael, your mother and father would like to see you." One of the maids told Michael as he was outside.

Michael sighed and went to his mother and father automatically. He enters his mother and fathers room and kneels down on one knee.

"Yes, mother, Joseph?" Michael said with his head down

"Michael," His mother said walking over to him. She motioned for him to stand and he did. "We have some knew to tell you." She walked over to her bed, having Michael walk with her and sat down as well. "You're brother, Jermain, has field for divorce with his wife."

"Oh, but, what does that have to do with me, mother?" Michael asked

"You know when a prince get divorced, the lose their spot on the thrown."

"Yes."

"Well, all of your brothers have, and —"

"You're the only one who hasn't screwed up." Joseph interrupted. "You're gonna have to take that spot on the thrown."

"What?" Michael said in shock "But, what about Janet, Latoya, Ribbie?!"

"A women could never run a land. Hell, no one can run this land like you could." Joseph started. "You can't doge this position anymore, Michael."

Michael looked down and sighed "Fine, I'll do it....."

"Great, messenger!" Joseph shouted as the messenger came in. "Tomorrow, Find every young, beautiful, unmarried lady in the land and tell them Michael is looking for a bride."

"Yes. sir." The messenger walked out of the room.

Michael walks out of the room in anger and goes to the front of the mansion. Michael was actually suppose to be the first one to be king of Egypt, but never wanted it. He was always giving his spot to his brothers. He never wanted to have to go threw the proses: Having to make a speech, instead of playing with his nephews; search the entire land for a bride, not even able to meat them, only able to pick a girl by the way she looks.
He hated having to see his brothers go threw it.
But, sadly...
Unable to refuse this time.

Michael left the premise's and went into town, with no security.

"This is so stupid," Michael said kicking a pebble on the dirt. "Why do I have to get married..."
He then began walking down and ally. "I just wanna meet a girl first and talk to her, not pick her out of a crowd."

Just then Michael bumps into a samaritan (so he think) and falls to the ground. "I am so sorry, are you okay, sir?" A light, heavenly voice speaks.

Michael looks in front of himself to see a beautiful young women.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

With Zara

"Excuse me!" Zara shouted as she jumped over a fruit stand. She was wearing a cloak dress, and mans pants. Zara has been found by Chisisi and Heru and they are now chasing her all over the town. She runs down into an ally and loses them only for a second. They chase her down yet again but she is too quick for the men.

She is running and running till she bumps into a man. They both sit on the ground in small pain. "I am so sorry, are you alright sir?" She asked the man in rich clothing.

"Uhh," The man took a while to reply. He finally brought himself somewhat together and motioned onto his knees. He grabbed both of Zara's hands and smiled sweetly and gazed into her eyes "I'm fine.".

"I really am sorry—" She stopped then brought the man up to his feet, dragging him with her into another dark ally. Chisisi and Heru ran passed them. "If their is anything I can do, just tell me."

"It's fine, honestly." He said lifting her hands up again. "I'm Michael. May I ask what your name is, my lady?" Michael said lifting her hands to his lips a placed a sweet kiss.

"Zara." She blushed a bit.

"So, where do you live in this part of town.?" Michael asked looking into her eyes.

"I—I'm not from here." Zara replied

"Oh, then where's your home?" Michael moved closer to her

"The world is my home." she replied backing up onto a wall.

Michael just smiled down at her and kissed her hands once more. "You're incredibly beautiful." He whispered moving closer.

"Th—thank you." She blushed a bit, yet questioned his comment.

"Where is she!" Zara heard Heru shout and his foot steps coming closer.

"I have to go." Zara ran off.

"Will you still be in the village tomorrow?" Michael asked

She stopped and looked at Michael with a smile "Possibly.".

Michael smiled as he watched Zara run off. As Michael was about to walk away, he found a bracelet on the ground, engraved Zara. Michael smiled and bean walking, still looking at the bracelet. As he walks out the ally he is approached by to large men carrying Chisisi and Heru.

"Sir, we found these two harassing the villagers."One of the men asked "What would you want us to do with them?" the other man asked.

"Put them in jail." Michael said still smitten.

"Yes sir." The first man said "And sir, your mother is worried about you." the second man said.

Michael then realized that he wasn't suppose to be out with out security. After all, he is a Pharaoh.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would really love it if I got feed back.
comment, and if you like too subscribe ^_^
<3