The Pharaoh and I

Walked across a Bob Cat

With Michael

Tossing and turning in the most comfortable bed in Egypt. Michael shot up in his bed and took in a deep breath, then barred his face into his hands and groaned "Why can't I sleep?!". He then looked to the night stand next to his bed and saw the bracelet Zara dropped earlier that day. Michael smiled and grabs the bracelet. 'I wonder what she's doing right now?' he thought. 'What is she thinking about, Me?. Has she eaten?; does she have a place to sleep?'. Michael began to worry. Michael turned his head to the door, thinking of looking for her. But, sadly, he knew guards would be walking around. He then turned his detection to the window. Michael jumps out of his bed quietly and walks over to the window. He looks down and it's not a very high drop. He smirks and grabs every towel and blanket in his room and ties it, trowing some of it our of the window. He begins to climb out slowly so he can look for Zara.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

With Heru and Chisisi
Finlay released from the town prison, Heru and Chisisi walk out and begin looking for Zara.

"As soon as we find her, she is getting it, bad." Chisisi said cracking his knuckles.

"And, hard." Heru said in a sexual tone. Chisisi didn't notice.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

With Zara
Walking down the dirt path of the city, She is about to leave Egypt. As she about to walk out of the city, she begins to think of Michael. 'Maybe, I can stay till tomorrow.' she thought to herself.

"mew ——— mew!" Zara heard, coming not that fare from where she was. "mew ——— mew!" She heard again.

Zara began walking closer and closer to the sound. She was now where the noise came from and saw two teenage boys kicking a bobcat. "Hey, Leave that animal alone!" She shouted, scaring the boys causing them to run. She go over the injured bob cat to check if it was alright. Luckily, he was. She smiles and pets the bob cat. As she is about to talk away, the bob cat began to follow her. She just smiled and let the bob cat come along with her.

As Zara walks down the ales of the city, she begins to talk with the bob cat, whom answers everything she says. "Im gonna call you — Sparta." Zara said walking close to a nice place to hide and stay for the night. She took her cloak off and used it as a bed for her and the cat.
As she laid, she looked up into the sky, hoping for a better day tomorrow.