The Odd Lives Of The Ransans

12 o'clock Shift

“Andy your shift is about to start!” My twin sister Megan yelled at me, “Get your lazy ass up!” I groaned, it was too early to get up.

After about a minute I heard “ANDY! Stop screwing around, will ya?! I need to go to the cheer party and I wont be late this time!”, Then I heard her enter the back room where I was sleeping, “Earth to dork, get up” she said, then cold air hit me as she lifted the covers off of me.

“Damn Megan, you don’t have to be so harsh. Calm down I’m up see?” I said and stood up.

She smirked and looked me up and down. “Yeah you’re up and a little undressed Hun”

Then I realized I didn't’t have pants on. “Ah! So not funny! Get out!” I said and pushed her out the door, even though it’s nothing she hasn't seen before.

“You don’t have to beg kid. Listen I’m leaving now. Don’t be late because you know mom won’t like let it slide this time; call me if you need me. Try not to need me!” She yelled as she left. I stuck my tough out at her as she left.

I went to put a shirt and pants on. Then I put my work uniform on. It was just an apron with “Ransan’s Candy Shop” and then our motto “Everyone’s Welcome”. I went to the front and helping the costumers.

It was about 15 minutes into my shift when I heard “Annnnddyyyy” I looked up and saw it was my girlfriend Cassie. She was walking towards me. She started sticking her tounge down my throat. I liked it but we had to stop.

“You know I can’t when I’m working” I said to her.

“Yeah, Yeah, Yeah” She said with a roll of her eyes. She didn't like it when I stopped our kissing.

“Why aren’t you at the cheer party?” Megan left about 20 minutes ago. They were on the same squad.

“I came to tell you that Gabe is throwing a party tomorrow, and we are going.” She replied. She always wants me to go to the parties, because she knows I get drunk and will have sex with her. And I’m good with that.

“Alright I’ll pick you up at 9.” I said.

“Ok I’m going to tell the squad now”, she kissed me again, “Bye” And she walked out the door.

Another party. Cheerleaders and the football team. Where I get drunk, and end up in Cassie’s bed, and tell my parents lies. The story of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey I'm the other author.
I'm going to be doing Andy's POV.
Comment and please tell me what you think! =)
Thanks for reading!
Subscribe!