The Odd Lives Of The Ransans

Same Party, Diffrent Day

I drove to Cassie’s house at 8:45. When I got there she came out in a slutty dress. I wondered if that dress was for me or for whoever she may be fucking tonight.

She and I have a very fucked up relationship. After I cheated with her when I was really drunk she confessed that she too cheated on me. Then she told me this: I can fuck who I want, and she can fuck who she wants, as long as we are together in public. So sometimes we fuck during parties, and then sometimes it’s a complete stranger.

We arrived at Gabe’s house. Gabe lives with his dad, and his dad went out a lot so we had lots of parties here. They were pretty rich, they have a big house that is far from the other houses so neighbors wouldn’t complain.

In the front kids would smoke or wait for someone to come. Gabe was there talking to Caleb. Gabe has been my best friend since 6th grade; he was on the football team with me.

Caleb was also my best friend. He was considered “Emo”. People tell me all the time that we shouldn’t mix, but we just do. Caleb moved here from England when we started high school. He does a good job of hiding his British accent. He was a druggie; he smoked pot, meth, and all that good stuff. But right now he was just smoking a cigarette.

“Hey Man” Gabe said as I walked up with Cassie at my side. I did my man handshake/hug thing with both of them.

“Sup?” Caleb asked with his cigarette hanging out of his mouth.

Caleb looked Cassie up and down, and gave a look of disgust. Caleb never approved of how Cassie and my relationship worked. Caleb and Gabe never have really dated anyone; they just have one time things really.

“I’m going to go talk with the squad” Cassie said in an innocent voice as she went inside. I sighed knowing that she was going to find someone to fuck her by the end of the night.

“Common let’s get you a drink” Caleb said knowing what I was thinking. Gabe and Caleb were the only ones that knew how my relationship with Cassie really worked.

I had a couple of shots then got a cup of something strong. It was already looking kind of fuzzy. That was good.

I went and danced with Cassie for a while. Her hair was messed up. Seeing that I knew she has been making out with someone by now. But what do I care?

I saw Caleb talking to some Emo chick, they were sharing a joint. And Gabe was probably fucking some chick upstairs.

I got some more shots and another drink. Soon enough I was completely drunk. I was too drunk to know, or care, who was leading me out the door. I was only partly hopping that it was Cassie taking me somewhere.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey comment please! Tell us what you think! Thanks for reading! Give us your feedback!!!