The Odd Lives Of The Ransans

Morning Surprises

“You look so sexy baby.” I heard someone whispering that to me, then I felt a jolt of pain in my vagina.

“Oh shit!” I awoke to Gabe fucking me. I stared at him in disbelief, the thing is, he doesn’t even care. A stupid smirk plays on his lips while he moves in and out of me swiftly. Like he isn’t the slightest disturbed with the thought of having sex with me as I still sleep. Sick bastard.

“Gabe what the fuck is wrong with you kid? You couldn’t have waited until I was awake?”

“Ah, see the problem with that is, I would had to wait for you to wake up. My dick doesn’t like that idea. Although you seem innocent while you sleep, you being naked changes your image in my eyes.” He leaned down to kiss me.

I really had no other choice than to kiss him back. So as I do so I plan on to make it a deep kiss that I know will make him want more when I stop.

I look over to the clock on the night stand. “Damn it’s 9. I have to go to work.” I push him off me and start to get out of bed when he raps his arms around my waist. He slips his finger in me and I collapse.

“I don’t think you should go right now babe,” he says while pulling me into his lap. “Cant you wait till 11? I’ m still heated from last night, and this morning.” There goes that smirk again.

I look at him, then at the clock. I don’t have to be at the shop till 11, so if I stay till 9:30 and head home after to get ready there shouldn’t be a problem. Then I think about Andy, and think that there will be a problem. He wont be fit enough to work today which will make me have to cover his shift and ass yet again.

My parents don’t know the real reason I cover for Andy. They just assume that I want the extra money, but I really don’t care about that. I don’t hate work, I just hate doing Andy’s shift for him and lying about the real reason.

If they knew what Andy and I do while we’re out, we would be so dead.

I can hear Gabe’s breathing accelerate in my ear. He gets so worked up over nothing. It’s too funny.

“Megan I need you to stay. I miss you so fucking much now a days.” He practically begs.

I pat his head. “Gabe you only want me for sex, don’t even say it’s a lie because I know it isn’t.”

“Excuse me for liking you in every way I can!” He starts kissing my neck and mumbles, “Megan, I love you.”

I almost shitted on myself. I got up so fast I almost lost my balance and fell. I look down on
Gabe while walking towards the bathroom.

He stares back with the most saddest eyes I’ve ever seen on his face.

“Gabe,” I start off, “how could you love me? We’ve put each other through hell through these past years.”

He smiles at me and says, “Megan I put you in hell, you put me in heaven. Just breathing the same air as you I get nervous and happy. Take me back Megan. Please.”
I look down, trying to understand what he’s saying, but I cant.

He gets up, walks towards me, and takes my hands in his. Looking at me straight the my eye he asks me almost too clearly, “Megan, will you be my girlfriend?”

I back away from, get dressed and leave his house, never wanting to look back on what just happened. I have to though, because I never gave Gabe an answer.

I drove to my house with out taking one stop. I listened to Framing Hanley’s album “The Moment” and sang along to the songs until I reached my sweet sounding home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh, yeah sorry it took a while. But it's up and down. Hope you like it.