The Odd Lives Of The Ransans

Drugs and Trust

I arrived at the shop. It looked like my parents left for the grocery store.

I saw Meg behind the counter. She looked spaced, and a little pale. Luckily it also looked like a slow day, there weren't very many costumers in our family’s candy shop.

"Hey Meg" I said. She didn't look up or say anything. "Yo Megan!" I said a little louder and snapped my fingers I. Front of her face. Nothing.

I went into the display of different candies and grabbed a box of Mike&Ikes. I opened it then shook it in front of her face. She instantly snapped her head up and grabbed the Mike&Ikes.

I laughed. She glared at me and said, "You’re not getting any." and stuck her tongue out. Then started speedily chewing on the fruity candies.

"Just one?" I asked with a puppy dog look.

"Pfft no, you made me take your shift. AGAIN!" she said with a huff then continued chewing.

I gave up and grabbed some Jelly Bellies from the jar. I started munching on them.

"So are you going to tell me what made you space like that?" I asked hoping this time just might be different from all the other times.

She looked at me, and I saw she was pissed. "Now why would I tell you?" she asked with a frown. Nope, of course it wasn't going to be different. But before I could answer her she said " I'm going back home, you can finish your own shift" then she walked to the door and slammed it as she left.

I sighed and thought about the time she lost her trust in me. Ugh. I need to finish my shift and get outta here and talk to Caleb.

------||||||______••••••~~~~~~------||||||______••••••~~~~~~

"Hey can I come over?" I asked Caleb over the phone.

"Yeah sure bro" he said. He sounded like he's been smoking something. Again.

"Dude, I don’t know what your on, but save some for me" I said

Caleb laughed “Sure Bro"

I laughed and hung up.

My shift was officially over. So I decided to go over to Caleb’s house. He would have something to make me forget about what I did to Megan to make her lose trust in me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its awful. And short. I had writers block kinda. Carissa's chapter will be way more exciting. Promise.
THIS CHAPTER IS FOR MY SEXY COOKIE ;D (aka Salma) LOVE YOU! (and I better get a comment form you lil missy.)
Comments are amazing. :)