Let Your Heart Win

Chapter 15

Brian stood in the arrivals area of the airport watching the crowds of passengers make their way through towards the exit. A large smile suddenly appearing on his lips as he spotted the one passenger he was looking for. He felt his heart swell as he watched Cali, with a very obvious bump, walk towards him with a familiar blonde next to her. His smile grew larger as her eyes met his as they walked quickly towards each other.

His hands cupped her cheeks as he lowered his lips to hers, in a soft yet urgent kiss. “I’ve fucking missed you.” he whispered quietly against her lips, his forehead resting against hers.

“I’ve missed you too.” she replied with a smile.

“How’s Steph?” he asked lowering his hands to her large bump.

“She’s fine, she’s been moving a lot in the last two hours of the flight.” She replied.
Brian smiled, kissing her lips briefly with a smile as he took hold of her hand and picked up her luggage.

“Hi by the way.” He said turning to face Val. “Matt’s going to be relieved to see you. He thinks you’ve been ignoring your calls.”

“I guessed he might. But I wanted to surprise him.” she replied with a smile.

“Well hopefully seeing you will get him out of the foul mood he’s been in for the past ten hours.” Brian said with a small chuckle.

“Ooops. Maybe a surprise wasn’t the best of ideas.” Val replied biting her lower lip.

“Oh he’ll get over it.” Cali said as she got into the hire car.

“What are the other guys doing at the moment?” Val asked as Brian drove off.

“Well um, Matt is sulking on the bus and so the other three have got to do this Spanish radio show and they’re telling them that Matt’s had a bit of a sore throat so he’s resting it before the show tomorrow.” Brian explained.

“He’s really being that bad?” Val asked.

“You know what he’s like, it’s only because he’s worried about you.” Brian replied.

They spent an hour driving before Brian pulled into a parking lot beside their large tour bus. They all got out of the car and made their way around to the door.

“You two go first.” Val said stepping back to allow Brian and Cali step onto the bus first.

“S’up dude? The guys not back from the radio show yet?” Brian asked as he stepped into the living area of the bus where Matt was sat glaring at the TV screen a game controller in his hand.

“No.” he said shortly not taking his eyes off the screen.

“Yanno Val’s got a really good reason why she hasn’t answered your calls.” Cali said cheerfully.

“Of yeah and what would that reason be?” He asked glancing briefly over at Cali.

“She was on a nine hour flight to Madrid.” She stated simply with a smirk.

“She was what?” he asked turning to face her again, the controller dropped into his lap.

“I was on a nine hour flight to Madrid.” Val said as she appeared behind Brian and Cali.

“Val?” Matt yelled his expression changing immediately as he stood quickly, the controller clattering to the floor as he ran across to her, scooping her up into his large arms and spinning her around the small area.

“Whoa dude! Careful of the bump!” Brian yelled gently pulling Cali away from the pair.

“Sorry Cal.” Matt muttered briefly as he picked Val up, wrapping her legs around his waist before carrying her towards the bunk area.

“Oh fucking marvellous, just what we need!” Brian yelled with a roll of his eyes as he and Cali sat down on the sofa.

“Well it’s not as if we could have disappeared back there.” Cali said.

“I guess not.” Brian chuckled softly pulling her closer.

“I’d get wedged.” She replied with a smile.

“I’ve booked us into a hotel for later.” He said with a suggestive grin on his lips.

“And what are we going to do in the mean time to block out that noise?” she asked with a playful glint in her eyes.

“Hmmm, I’m sure we can think of something.” he growled quietly in reply, his lips quickly on hers, her tongue quickly slipping into his mouth. Brian’s hands quickly took hold of her hips, pulling her gently into his lap.

“I love you.” he muttered against her lips.

“I love you too.” she replied in a whisper.

Brian gently lifted her off his lap and perched her on the table. “This might be a little easier.”

“I hope it’s sturdy.” Cali teased.

“It with stood Zack and Gena last year.” Brian replied with a smirk as he began to slip her top up over her head.

He lowered his lips to hers again, the kiss passionate, urgent and loving as Cali’s hands slipped to his belt, her flingers slipping over the buckle.

Then suddenly, Brian pulled away, his hands immediately resting on Cali’s swollen stomach. Cali smiled as she watched Brian’s eyes sparkle as Steph continued to kick and move about in her womb.

“Oh My God, she kicks so strong now.” he said as her hands joined his.

“I know, funnily enough I can feel her too.” she replied with a giggle as Brian dropped so that his face was level with her bump.

“I can’t believe that there’s only another two months until we get to meet her properly.” He said quietly.

“It’s gone so quickly hasn’t it?” Cali replied.

“It has.” He said standing back up so that they were facing each other again. “And just fourteen months since we first met.”

“Only fourteen months? And here’s me seven months pregnant.” She replied.

“You don’t regret it do you?” Brian asked.

“Of course not. Not one moment.” She replied softly as she leaned in to kiss his lips.

“Good.” He murmured as he kissed her back a smile on his lips.

“For fucks sake, couldn’t you at least go back to the bunks?” Jimmy’s voice boomed causing them to break apart suddenly.

They turned to find Jimmy stood in the door way with Zack and Johnny walking onto the bus behind him.

“Oh man not the table again.” Johnny yelled.

“Hey guys.” Cali said with a smile.

“Hey Cals, um, hot are you?” Zack said.

“What? Oh shit, babe my top?” she replied suddenly realising that she didn’t have her top on.

“Here.” Brian said passing her the top. “Good interview guys?”

“The usual really, but I don’t think they were too happy that it was only us three.” Johnny said, stepping past Jimmy to take a seat on the sofa.

“Yeah dude, we got the impression that they would have preferred you and Shads to have been there.” Zack added also sitting on the sofa.

“Where is the grumpy fuck anyway?” Jimmy asked looking around the room.

“He’s um, in the bunk area…” before Brian could finish what he was saying a loud yet muffled scream came from the bunk area.

“Please tell me that was Val.” Johnny yelled with wide eyes.

“Of course it’s fucking Val!” Cali yelled back. “She flew out with me to surprise him. And sorry guys, the other girls just couldn’t get the time off work.”

“Actually when I spoke to Rach this morning she said she was going to fly over for the UK show.” Johnny replied with a wide smile.

“Yeah, and you know what else she’s got planned don’t you?” Cali asked with a teasing smile.

“What?” he asked instantly worried.

“Well, um, and I never told you this okay, cos she wants it to be a surprise, but she’s planning on getting her family up to Knebworth to meet you.” Cali told him watching as the colour drained from Johnny’s cheeks.

“Her, fa fam family?” he stuttered.

“Yeah, her mom, dad, brother probably even her friend Craig too.” she replied.

“But I..”

“You’ll be fine. They’re an awesome bunch, and they’ll love you.” Cali assured him.

“You sure?” he asked and Cali nodded as the small door that blocked off the living area and the bunks opened.

“Oh hey guys when did you get back?” Matt asked with a dimpled smile, his arms wrapped around a giggling Val.

“Long enough. Nice to see you’re out of your mood.” Zack said.

“Sorry guys, I know I’ve been hell to be around for the last couple of hours.” Matt apologised.

“No shit dude.” Jimmy yelled with a chuckle.

“Hi bye the way Cal. I didn’t really get the chance to say hello earlier.” Matt said turning to face her.

“That’s okay babe, I totally understand. If I hadn’t have been the size of a house I probably would have beaten you in dragging Brian back there.” she replied smiling.

“So instead you decide to fuck on the table!” Johnny yelled.

“On the table?! Dude! Didn’t Zack and Gena deface that enough last year?” Matt yelled back with a laugh.

“We didn’t get that far. These guys came in a ruined the moment.” Cali replied with a pout.

“Don’t worry babe, I have a hotel booked for us to make up for lost time.” Brian told her quietly.

“A hotel? And we’re not there now why? See ya later guys.” Cali replied grabbing hold of Brian’s hand and pulling him off the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
A filler sorry guys. I hadn't actually planned on writing this but realised there'd be too much of a time gap between the last chapter and the next so I put this chapter in. Comments?

CLICK AND JOIN

Cali