Status: Spotty

Say the Last Goodbye

XxX 13 XxX

Brian was pulling off my shorts when this loud guitar solo echoed. We both froze. Brian suddenly went limp and got off the bed to put his pants on. The guitar solo went off again. Brian grabbed his phone out of his pocket and answered it in a low voice. I heard a brief mumble on the other end.

Brian sighed before leaving the room. The silence started to just stretch on. I felt very...open and prone to hurt. I slipped out of the bed and pulled my shorts fully on. I grabbed my shirt, bikini top, and purse and went into the bathroom. That's when the tears came. I knew that it was Michelle who called.

I couldn't help but have only bitter feelings towards Brian now. I shook my head before turnign on the shower. The warm water soon became hot enough for steam to cloud the dirty and broken mirror.

I slipped the rest of my clothes off and stepped into the shower. The heat started to burn but gradually made my muscles relax. I grabbed the hotel soap and scrubbed my body hard as if I was washing away my problems and feelings for Brian. It didn't work. I could still feel the hurt and lust I had for him.

"Katie?" An unfamiliar voice called my name.

"Who is it?" I called back.

"it's Michelle."

My whole body went cold. I gave a shaky sigh of relief when I remembered that my keys and everything else I had with me where in my purse.

"What do you want?" I finally called back.

"Let me in."

"I'm taking a shower." I pointed out.

"I know that, Captain Obvious! Now let me the fuck in!"

I rolled my eyes "What are you? Lesbian?"

A jingle then I heard the door swing open. Shit.

The curtain flew open and I tried to cover my main parts. Then I was looking into the chocolate brown eyes of Tanya. "You bitch!" I yelled at her, blinking from the water spraying in my eyes.

Tanya quickly closed the door and locked it again. "You love me, but seriously, Michelle is really here and she looked as if she's gunna smash your truck."

I quickly grabbed a towael and dryed off. Tanya hurriedly threw my clothes at me which I slipped on. I didn't even have my shirt on all the way before Tanya was dragging me out of the bathroom with my purse in her hand.

I burstn through the door with my flip-flops in hadn to see Michelle grabbed a bat from her car. I ran down the sidewalk and crashed into her. She went stumbling back onto the pavement. I glared at her before grabbign the baseball bat that had flew to the ground. Where's Brian? I suddenly thought.

Michelle stood up and glared at me. "Don't touch me, you freak!"

I barely held back a wince at hearing the childhood name.

"Fucking psychopathic bitch! What the H3LL were you going to do to my truck?"

"Clearly I was going to break the windows and put a whole hell of a lot of dents in it!"

I shook my head before throwing the bat across the parking lot. Michell escrabled after it and I simply ran to my already running truck - thanks to Tanya - and jumped in. We peeled oput of that parking lot and got on to the freeway.

I couldn't hold back the other bout of tears any longer.
♠ ♠ ♠
=}

I'm sick so this may seem really crappy adn stupid so i'm sorry =(