Status: Spotty

Say the Last Goodbye

XxX 14 XxX

I laid in my bed, not wanting to get up. My head pounded from the strong hangover I currently had. Groaning, I eventually rolled out of bed a little drunk still and trudged to my fridge. The last three days I had partied like no other being that I had it off and I wanted to get rid of Brian's face from my mind.

Only in a tank top and a thong, I sat in the middle of my should-have-been-there-living room. With a budweiser in my hand, I stared at the wall. Just as I was taking the second drink, a knock came from my door.

I got up and just opened my door to see Brian standing right in front of me. I resisted the urge to frown and slam my door in his face. Instead I just snapped at him. "What do you want?"

He gave me a shocked look when he saw the beer in my hand but composed his face quickly. "To talk."

"No." I just about threw my beer at him but that would have been a waste. "I'll go get your duffel bag so you can be on your way."

I walked away from him to my room to get his duffel bag but I couldn't find it under the mess I had made of my room.

Brian's P.O.V.

I watched Katie's bare ass as she walked away from me. Her body was still luscious but she looked like shit. Make-up ran down her cheeks in steaks like she had been crying. Dark circles shadowed under her eyes like she hadn't slept good in a millenium.

And a fucking beer in her hand?! What kind of shit was that?? It looks like she had been about to marry some guy and he had totally crushed her heart on the wedding day. What the fuck??

I walked into her appartment and followed to where she had disappeared into her bedroom. It looked like a hurricane had broken in and threw everything everywhere. I ran my hand through my hair as I let my eyes look around the area.

I heard a whimper come from the dark bathroom. Out of Instinct, I rushed to the bathroom and found Katie sitting in bathwater. Her hair was wet and her lips were starting to turn purple from the cold water. She clutched the budweiser bottle as if her life depended on it.

Fresh tears were sliding down her cheeks and here I stood, like a complete jackass. i took a step closer and saw the dark swirls in the water. What the fuck??

"Katie?" I whispered, taking another step.

Her eyes were wide and crazed. She ketp muttering something over and over. I toko a step closer but froze at what Katie was saying.

"No Tom. Please stop. No Tom. Please stop. Please!" Katie whispered over and over frantically.

I reached out and gently touched her arm. Her eyes flashed towards me and the movement was so quick that I almost didn't notice the object in her hand. Katie swiped at me with a butcher knife. Little water splashed out of the tub. Katie didn't notcie the freezing water swish around as she held the knife up at me. Then I saw what was making the water darker. It wasn't the light but the blood dripping down her thinly cut arms.

I resisted the urge to rip the knife from her grasp. Instead, I just looked around and saw Katie's phone. Tanya. Tanya will know what to do. I scrolled through Katie's contacts and soon found 'Bytch'. It had to have been her.

I hurriedly called but kept my eyes on Katie. Her eyes had gotten distant and faded know but she still held up the knife which allowed the blood to drip on the rug. My jaw was clenched until I finally heard Tanya. "Hello, this is the crazy housekeeping bitch that loves you! What do ya want?" Tanya greeted me.

"Get your ass here now because I don't know what to do and Katie looks like she's going to stab me and she's bleeding and-"

"I'll be there in a bit. Do not call 911!" Tanya hung up.

I dropped the phone. I tried to conjure up a plan on how to get the knife from Katie.
♠ ♠ ♠
sad..... comment plz