Status: Spotty

Say the Last Goodbye

XxX 17 XxX

Tanya's P.O.V.

"You're a dick!." I glared at Brian when he just stared at Katie.

"What did I do now?" He glared back at me.

"You fucked with my friend at the worst possible moment! I'm guessing you already had "Fun sex" with that cheating ass bitch you like to call your girlfriend. Why don't you crawl back to her and kiss her fucking ass more!" I screamed before getting off the foot of the bed to check Katie's forehead.

Brian's mouth was set at a hard line as he glared at me. I looked away and started heading out the door.

"Wait. Why is Katie acting this way?" Brian's tone made me stop and look at him.

"Do you want just the three things or the entire story? Anyways, why would it matter to you?" I spat viciously at him.

"The entire story..."

I waited for the second part but he never answered. I sighed before taking up my spot on the corner of the bed by Katie. I rested her head on my lap and slowly ran my fingers through her hair as I tried to find the right words on how to explain the past events.

"Well it started when Katie was younger. She was...over weight. Katie was smart on some things, though, but on others...not so much. See, she is two years younger than you but when we came to Huntington Beach High, she liked you the day she set eyes on you.

"Katie became bulimic to get your attention. You, being oblivious, Broke her heart and you didn't even know!" I punched Brian in the cheek, "And you FUCKING TOOK HER INNOCENCE TO WIN A MOTHERFUCKING BET!!!! Burn where you belong BITCH!"

Brian's eyes widened, "That was her?"

"Yeah, you ass. Thankfully however, She met Travis after high school." My tone grew sad as I thought of Travis and how he was with Katie. "They actually met at the coffee shop that Katie was working at. Travis was on leave at that time and I still can remember how Katie talked about him. They were perfect for each other.

"Katie started college but they fought hard for their relationship. In short, Katie got her bachelor's degree, Travis came home, and then soon after he proposed. Katie got pregnant, there was a miscarriage before her birthday, and Travis went back over seas.

"She was distraught. Ten months went by, and Katie got a letter saying that Travis was MIA. Two months later he was presumed dead. They had the burial two days before her birthday."

Brian. Said. Nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me forever but serious Writer's block killed me for a moment. Comment =)

Doesn't Katie's life suck!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!