Status: Spotty

Say the Last Goodbye

XxX 8 XxX

I got off the bed with a defeated sigh. I slipped off my long shirt so I was only in my bra and underwear.

"Okay so my right arm is all flags and eagles and stuff." I pointed to my forearm. "This is what I got right after I found out Travis died. Thisone I got right after the burial. And then I got the barb wire with the tattered parts of American flag onto the points winding through it all and stuff."

I sighed before moving on to my left arms. I pointed to my bicep. "Thisone I got to cover up a knife mark."

Brian got up to see but it was to dark.

"Here let me turn on the light." I walked over and turned on the main light.

Brian saw the faint line of a scar that rounded almost exactly like the top of the skull. I lifted my arm so he could see the rest of it. I had random stars in between on my skin. Some stars were black while some were pink, blue, gray, and so on.

"This one I got to cover up my scar from a cheese-grader. And the one on my wrist was to remind me that my heart was caged." I gave a tight smile.

I turned around to reveal angel wings. "I got this one because I wanted the reminder of freedom and that some day I will finally be an Angel."

Brian was silently observing as I pointed out the rose vine traveling up my leg. Each rose was a different color and had drops of blood coming off of them. I had difficulty showing Brian the flower on my hip on my waist line because I didn't want to give him a show or anything like that.

"Why the flower on your hip?" Brian asked.

"It was my first tattoo and I only wanted select people to see it so I hid it."

"You didn't want your parents seeing it." He guessed.

"Yep!"

"Nice." Brian gave a chuckle.

I went over to the bed to grab my shirt but being that it was my luck, I tripped right into Brian. He caught me but he didn't let go and I was just to mesmerized but he deep brown eyes
♠ ♠ ♠
which tattoo did ya like???