Status: Spotty

Say the Last Goodbye

XxX 9 XxX

Every nerve in my body told me to kiss him but I knew that it would be wrong.. Brian started to lean his lips closer before I righted myself.

"Do you want to see a picture of Travis?" I whispered trying not to run my fingers through his silky hair.

Brian seemed to not hear me. His arms around me tightened. "You have such a beautiful body." Brian whispered.

I gave an involuntary shiver of delight. He leaned in for a kiss but it took so much of my will to turn my head. My heart ached when he pulled away with a confused look.

"I don't want to be the person to make you feel better by sexual activity." I explained quietly.

Brian still didn't let go of me. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and gave him a peck on the cheek before burying my face in the crook of his neck. "I did like the compliment though." I whispered.

"I didn't mean for it to be offensive. I was just thinking out loud." I swear I could hear the pride leak into his voice.

I clenched my teeth against a yawn. "I'm tired. I'm going to go to bed." I said at last before forcing down another yawn.

"Diddo!" Brian said in a sing-songy voice.

"You're such a dork." I shook my head while shutting off the main light and crawling into bed.

Brian shut off the bedside light. I laid down on my stomach but I did feel Brian's arm drape across the small of my back. "Night Katie." He whispered.

"Night Brian. I'll see you at noon."

"Noon?"

"That's the time that I will be waking up. I do need seven hours of sleep in order to be wide- eyed and bushy tailed."

"To many words." Brian groaned. "Good night."

"Night Brian." Don't let thebed bugs me bite...to hard.

{$$$}

Bright light. Bright light. BRIGHT LIGHT! Finally I opened my eyes to the sun streaming though my window. I moved closer to the warm object that was wrapped around me. Wait...Why, hello there handsome!

Then I remembered this early mornings events. Oh, hi sexy Brian.

"You're awake?" Brian mumbed groggily.

"You sound like you didn't sleep all morning." I whispered.

"You were talking a lot."

I'm awake!!! "What did I say????"

"Oh just how Hot I was and you were talking about work and what you liked on your pizza. You also said a lot about how warm I was and how safe you felt and-"

"Okay enough! I don't want to hear about how much I embarrasssed myself this morning."

"All right. Go back to bed."

Where was my shirt. . .

Why am I practically naked next to Brian Haner Jr.?

Oh yeah...tattoos...


"Why do I feel like I just got drunk?" I mumbed against Brian's chest.

Where did his muscle shirt go?

"Maybe you were so tired and shocked that it's coming back to you in bits and pieces." Brian answered.

"Well where did you're muscle shirt go?"

"You told me to take it off because it was annoying you. Also you said that you wanted to be closer to me."

"Sorry." I mumbled before yawning.

Brian started humming something. I didn't recognize it but I liked it and it started to make me tired. Then my stomach growled. Nice way to ruin the moment.

"My animal is hungry so I'm going to go feed it." I whispered before climbing out of the warm bed and just walking to my kitchen.

I noted eggs and bacon when I opened my fridge. Perfect lunch. I grabbed a skillet pan and started a burner. Warm hands traveled around to my stomach and a warm body pressed into my back.

"My animal is hungry too. Will you feed it?" Brian asked in a "girl's" voice.

I gave a small laugh before nodding. Brian started to make me sway to an unheard beat in his head. I laid my head back. A small voice inside me whispered that this wasn't a good idea but I ignored it.

Not even ten minutes later when Brian and I were eating did someone knocked at my door. Oh how I wished I had listened to that little voice only moments ago. I shot up and ran to my room. Grabbing my batman shirt and a pair of short jean shorts, I slipped them on.

When I jogged back, Brian was still sitting at the table eating. I glared at him and he slowly put his plate in the sink and walked to my room. I waited a few seconds before opening up my door and ruffling up my hair so it looked at least a little bit tame.

Tanya stood there staring at me. "Why were you running just moments ago?"

"I went to go get rid of my morning sickness in the bathroom." I told her sarcastically.

"Whose kid?" Tanya asked while walking in.

"Yours." I laughed while closing the door behind me.

"It's a turtle baby then. Let's name it Marcos." She smiled.

I rolled my eyes before grabbing my plate and shoving the rest of my eggs in my mouth. I listened as Tanya told me about her recent relationship and all the parties we had to go to. I nodded and laughed.

"Hey Tanya can you wait one minute. I forgot to shut off my stereo "

"You and your money concerns." She rolled her eyes at me but nodded,.

I quickly walked to my room. Brian was passed out on my bed again. I went over and shut off my stereo before walking over to Brian. He was laying on his stomach. I ran my hands lightly over his bare back and gave some pressure as I quickly rubbed some knots out of his back.

I started to walk away when I heard a shuffling. Looking over my shoulder, I watched Brian open his eyes and look at me. He started to give me a fake pout but I just smiled and walked back to the kitchen where Tanya was.

"Hey hun. I got a call from the boss and he told me to coem to work because Marie didn't so I got to go." Tanya told me before giving me a hug.

I smiled. "Fifteen minutes."

She punched me in the shoulde rand left with a wave. I walked back to my bedroom and saw Brian still laying down. I crawled under the covers and looked at him. His eyes were half closed but he still gave me a smile.

"Will you finish rubbing my back again?" Brian whispered.

I nodded before going to sit on his butt. Soon I fell into a rhythm of rubbing his shoulders to doing small circles on his lower back to rubbing his neck. Brian kept his arms at his sides and was slowly making circles on the sides of my calves that was close to his hands.

I had to force myself not to fall into girlfriend mode. I was only being his friend and I gave all my guy friend's back rubs and made them breakfast when they called me because they were to lazy to do it themselves.

The only thing that felt different was that I wanted to be his girlfriend. I wanted Brian to touch me like I was the only one he has ever had. I wanted Brian to love me. But it wasn't about what I wanted and some things were just to good to be true.

Fairy tales weren't real in my life. It proved that point two times already. However, I do sometimes wish they were. . .
♠ ♠ ♠
Sad...tell me what you think?? What's your fav. Skittle????