Status: Slowly Active

Expect The Unexpected

Have you ever been on a tour before? Scratch that. Have you ever went to a concert and thought what your favorite musicians do while touring? I know I did. Which then made me determined to start a music career for myself. I knew I couldn't do it myslef, so I- along with the help of my older brother Cameron and his band, Revenge of the Fallen- passed out flyers for auditions in my garage on Thursday, December 11th. We were surprised at the amazing turnout! A total of 24 people showed up but I could only pick 4 to be in the band. My best friend Peyton- who is the guitar player in my brother's band- posted the results on our school's billboard so it was less trouble for everyone who tried out. When I look back on who I chose, I knew I made the right decision.

After a few rehearsals, we decided the band's name would be Forever Broken. A month later, Braedon- Forever Broken's guitarist- found an advertisement saying that All Time Low needed 2 opening acts for their 7 month Dreams Only Last For A Night Tour. So my brother and I sent in an application for our bands. A whole excruciating month passed for the winners to be announced. Out of 300 other bands we were picked! My music career was finally beginning to take off! And not only is All Time Low our favorite band, but we get to spend 7 school-free months touring the United States together! Let's just hope we don't kill eachother first. What we had in hold for us was beyond our wildest dreams! But what we didn't know was all the drama that goes on behind closed doors.

My name is Hayden Evans and this is how my life went from the small town of Poughkeepsie to the high expense town, better known as Hollywood. And to know all of this happened just because of one boy who goes by the name of Alex Gaskarth.