Status: Done. :]

Intensified.

Intense.

It was her quiet little thinking spot, the small pond, quite a far walk into the woods, she was almost convinced that she was the only one that knew about it until she saw a boy about her age, maybe a slight bit older sitting at her usual spot on a fallen tree.

She would come back, he looked too deep in thought. Every time she came back, he was there, sitting on her log, this had gone on for about two weeks before she just took a seat next to him.

As they sat there in a comfortable silence, she began to think of all her times she had come to the small body of water. She had never touched the water , as she was almost terrified of stepping into her bath tub.She remembered her quaint little thinking spot as utter horror, yet complete bliss.

She looked out into the water as she remembered each shift in the weather, the soft wind gently tugging on each strand of her white-blonde hair. The light rain drops gently cascading down her skin creating wonderful needed refreshment. Even the soft snow flakes gently kissing her cheek as she sat by the frozen pond.

She thought back to when she wished some one was by her side to experience it with her, though mostly she was thankful that no one was sitting with her, so she could sing with passion and dance with soul. So that no one could witness her tears, or see who she was inside. So no one would be able to laugh.

As she remembered all these things about the pond, she had come to realize she was speaking out loud. A warm soothing hand lightly brushed her, she looked over at the boy's bright blue smiling eyes and heard 'I'd never laugh, as long as you promise to never laugh at me' She nodded and smiled.

She now meets him there every day, their little thinking spot. Neither ever laughed at the other. She thinks silently to herself that she was glad that she now has some one to share her quiet little pond with, because it intensified every emotion when he was there.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like comments. They make me feel warm inside.