Status: Finished.

He's Dying to Get Inside

Be Someone You Can Come To

Alex grabbed Raylee's hand and walked her to her front door, he ignored Jack as he whistled out the window of the car. He stood in front of the wood and looked down at the smaller girl, her eyes were wide as she leaned forward to press his lips against hers; she leaned against him as his hands slithered down to her lower back.

"Can I ask you something?" he whispered against her neck, hoping neither of her parents were on the other side of the wall listening to them.

"What?"

"Will you be my girlfriend, like officially?"

Her hazel eyes shimmered as she stepped back to look at his face, "I do."

"How about dinner tonight?"

"You've got practice, don't you?"

"They can wait a night Ray, I want to celebrate having the most amazing girlfriend ever."

She giggled softly and hugged him once more before walking into her house. She quickly went up to her room and looked out the window and watched Alex pull away from the curb.
♠ ♠ ♠
A very short chapter, I just needed something up so I could make an announcement. I've been waiting patiently for people to post their entries, but a lot have dropped out and other's say they're going to hand it in, but didn't.

xx_alesanafan_xx is the only one who entered, and before the due date. It's all her's if she still wants it, this is just to hold you guys over :)