Status: Finished.

He's Dying to Get Inside

We Make a Good Team.

The couple walked around the large mall.
Raylee looked down at her hand as Alex took it in his own.
When she met his gaze, she noticed a mischevious glint in his eyes.

"Let's go in here!" He said, pointing to the Victoria's Secret store.

"Why? there's no reason for me to buy a bra for a million bucks, no way!"
But her protest was futile,for she was being dragged into the store.

"Show me what Kara taught you," Alex said, his amusement evident on his face.

"I didn't take 'lingerie 101!' She showed me how to wear clothes...not underwear," she said, laughing.
"Oh well. Tell me what sizes you wear and I shall purchase them, my fair maiden."

"There is no way I'm putting you in charge of any of my underwear."
The boy pouted at her, making her amusement and irritation rise.

"Just one pair!" he pleaded, his chocolate eyes wide.

After an intense staring contest, she gave in.
"Fine!," she said, exasperated. "But I'm going to pick out some real clothing to wear, here are my sizes," she said, writing down what she wore.

"You can pick out real clothing," he said, "after you help me pick out the lingerie," he told her, throwing the paper in a near by trash can.

The situation was now out of her control, so she followed him around as he picked random articles off of the shelves. The sales ladies smiled at the couple, chuckling to themselves. Ray didn't find the situation that amusing.

Alex made Raylee turn around and close her eyes when the stepped into the area with all of the dressing rooms. He picked his three favorite pairs of lingerie and made her try them on.

He almost traveled into the dressing room with her, but she shoved him out and shut the door behind her.

The first pair made her roll her eyes, typical Alex.
It was a lacy thong and a bra that pushed her boobs up far too much.
She wasn't even going to try them on, so she just put them on the bar.

The second pair was a bit more tasteful, but the color didn't really suit her.
Although the bottoms were actual panties, the bra would show too much cleavage in any shirt.
She tried them on, but put them back on the bar.

The last pair, however, she admitted to thinking it was cute.
The underwear and bra were both red and lacy, the bra not a push up.
She was satisfied with it, so she thought she would get Alex to buy it.

She felt bad about having Alex buy stuff for her, but he insisted.

She walked out and Alex looked up at her, smiling.
They walked up to the counter and purchased the red lingerie.

"Now," she said, "we're going to shop for real clothing."

The couple walked around the mall, Alex's arm attatched to Raylee's waist.
As she learned, his definition of showing his girlfriend off was kissing her cheek whenever possible.
After the first couple of times, she became accustomed to his affectionate ways.

In the end of their journey through the mall, Raylee had purchased her lingerie, a pair of shorts (long enough for her standards, short enough for Alex's), a sequined tank top, and a grey cartigan to go over it.

Raylee couldn't believe Alex was going on tour. She had to leave her mark on him before he left, to show him how serious she was about being with him.
What she didn't know, however, was how she was going to do that.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like this! It was kind of a filler, but I like the ending. Kind of. haha :D