Status: Finished.

He's Dying to Get Inside

None of it Was Ever Worth the Risk.

It was Raylee's last year of college, and she couldn't believe how quickly the time had passed.
She was studying for the last exam before spring break, when her phone rang.
The caller ID said "Rian."

"Hey!" She said, not having talked to him in a little while.

"Hey, girl. I heard you're going to be back in town for your break?" He wondered.

"Yeah, I have two more weeks and then I'll be back in Maryland."

"Awesome! Well, as you know, we've hit it big... kind of! So the record label is throwing us a party, and since you'll just so happen to be in town, would you come?"

Raylee smiled, proud of the boys' success.

"Yeah, totally! Just tell me when and where."

"My house, on the 10th, party starts at seven. But I know how Kara loves to dress you up, so we'll see you when you arrive," he told her, laughing.

She laughed too.
"I'm stoked! See you in two weeks!"

They said their goodbyes and hung up.

She couldn't wait to see everyone again.
Kara, Rian, Jack, Zack...Alex.
She deffinately couldn't wait to see Alex.

She decided this would be the perfect time to talk to him again.
She need to talk to him.
But he had a girlfriend...

She decided she was going to tell him how she felt, and fate would take over from there. She just hoped she wasn't making a huge mistake!
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUNNNN