Sitting In My Trackie Bums!

Crunchy Nut

<Tabitha>

Dear Diary,
Once again I am sitting in my trackie bums,but this time,I am sitting on a beautiful throne.
Nah,just kidding,I'm on the toilet.
Auntie Kathy,Gerry-Helga,Polly,Rita and a new member have their feet in a foot spa (actually their just ice cream tubs which Auntie was happy to empty) and having a girls night.
Because its Wednesday and Kathy feels sorry for the guys or 'the stags' as she likes to call them so there's going to be an extra theme night on Thursday,and Jason's friend Chad is coming round. I'm so excited. Chad wanted to come because he said we sound crazy and he likes a good laugh. I don't think we're crazy.
I'm going to wear my extra special party dress.Its very sexy.

From Tab-Tab
hhhhhhh


Just as I close my diary I hear the gang.
''Come on lets refill the tubs,the water sloshed out of mine as soon as I put my toe in.''
Oh no!
They all barge in.
''Woopsy daisy's!''Says Polly
I quickly pull a towel over my lap and continue doing a waz.
''Hows it going Tab?''Rita asks
''Great thanks,I just unloaded a whopper!Looks about a weeks worth of food!''
''WOW!''They all shriek
''Give us a look Tab!''Auntie says coming over to me
I quickly wipe and pull my pants up,taking the towel off and shuffling away from the toilet.
''WOW!Come and look at this!'' She shouts and the gang huddle round,Gerry-Helga even takes a photo with her kids camera. I don't think it even works.
''Call the guys quick!'' Polly shouts
''Nah there eating crisps at Paul's place.Plus I don't think I can shout loud enough.'' Rita says
''Don't flush it!''Says the new member in a voice that's lower then Ricks.
''Right-O Tracy!''Auntie says
''Guess what Tabby?Tracy's got a swimming pool and she says we can have an underwater party when eeeever we want!'' She says in a fake American accent.
''Really?!Wow!''I shout
''YIIIIPEEEE!''Polly shrieks moving her arms around like a windmill and hitting Gerry-Helga in the face,which makes G-H smile and sniff her glue stick quickly.
''Don't tell the guys!''Anounces Polly.
''Brilliant!!''Shouts Auntie
We all huddle around and whisper 'Its a secret!'
I hear someone walk in and turn around.Only Jason.
''I won't distract you from your freaky business.Chads here.''He says
''Chad!''I exclaim
''I thought hes coming tomorrow!''I say
''Yup and today.'' He says and walks off.
I quickly run upstairs and put on my sexiest dress,its brown with green and yellow polka dots,It comes up to my knee which makes me feel a bit exposed but its OK.It was made from a special curtain and it puffs out in the middle.
I'm even wearing some 80's glasses.
Mega cool!
I add a tiara,so I will be beautiful too.
Perfect.
I walk down stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
By bobanon and yobbo
Special thanks to Cinda.
:D