Sitting In My Trackie Bums!

Bran and Apricot

Rick's POV

''RICK! RICK!'' I hear Rachel yell. She's probably forgot what I told her and put something she shouldn't have in the microwave and blown it up. Again.

''Oh god, you haven't put another cookie in the microwave have you?'' I pant/shout as I sprint towards the kitchen.

''NO! I'm not that silly. I'm in the bathroom! come quick!''
''Which bathroom? and if this is about the toilet the left button is the one you flush if you're doing a poo.''
''The guest room one. And...well, I don't know my lefts from rights, so what you said wouldn't have helped me anyway, so there!''
She says it triumphantly.

Let's just say I didn't marry her for her brains.
I married her because she can tie a cherry string in her mouth. Well hardly anyone can, so...

I run into the loo.

Rachel gestures to something in her hand.
''OH MY GOD!!!!!!!'' I screech.

Jason's POV
''OH MY GOD!'' I hear dad screech. I snigger. His voice is so high that it sounds like he's hit puberty.

''What's going on?'' Tabby asks.
''I dunno.''
''I'm going to find out!'' She yells and walks out. About five minutes later I hear her say
''What does that mean?''loudly. About twenty seconds pass and then she starts squealing like a loony. Who's inhaled helium.

I decide to check it out.

When I get to the bathroom I see Rachel, Tabbitha and dad looking excited and jumping around.
Rachel is holding something in her hand. It's a positive pregnancy test.

''YOU'RE PREGNANT!?'' I shout angrily.
''Why, yes Jason.'' Says Rachel excitedly.
''YOU SKANK! YOU HAVE RUINED MY LIFE!'' I yell and slam the door as I leave.

Half an hour later I arrive at Chad's house.

''Sup J-man.'' He says.
''I hate my life!'' I yell angrily.
''Woa, did your dad take away your car keys again?''
''Rachel's pregnant.''
''Wow! tell her I say congrats.''
''It's bloody terrible!'' I yell, ''They're too old to have kids! I hate babies!''
''Man, you need to let out your anger by doing something. How bout we go skating?''
''Fuck skating!'' I yell.
''Don't diss skating! err, how about we graffiti someplace?''
''Not that...actually, yeah. My house.''
''What? I meant more like a teachers mail box or something. We can't graffiti your crib!''
''If you won't, I will.''

I stay at Chad's house for the rest of the day and he texts dad saying I'm staying the night.

Then, at eleven when I know everyone will be asleep, or at least in bed, I skate towards my house. It's not that far away but it takes me thirty minutes to get there.

I hold up my can and start spraying. Once I'm done I drop the can and leave.

Tabby's POV
I can't get to sleep and then I hear a noise outside. I look out my window and see Jason drop a can of some sort and leave.

I grab my bedside torch and walk downstairs. Once I'm out I shine the torch on our fence outside the house.

It says: Rachel is a slut who is dumb and I don't love her, or my dad or my stupid step sister Tabbitha who is obese, ugly and an idiot. From a guy who deserves better then all of you, Jason.

Oh dear! Jason probably made some mistakes with what he was meant to say. Why don't I change it for him?

Now it says:

Rachel is not a slut who is dumb and I don't not love her, or my dad or my unstupid sister Tabbitha who isn't obese, ugly and an idiot. From a guy who doesn't deserve better than all of you, Jason.

I decide to add a bit extra.

I also really love my daddy and step mummy and step sister Tabby and my Auntie Kathy and Auntie Polly and I especially love my teddy bear buttons.

I've heard Jason say he used to love this teddy bear when he was three but I'm sure he still loves it now.

Chad's POV

I decide to skate to pass the time because Jason is sleeping. Might as well check out what he graffitied.

Thirty five minutes later.

I burst out laughing when I see what he wrote. Um, I see he loves a teddy bear, but what has that got to do with anything?

I'm gonna call him up.

One minute later

''Jason, I'm at your house looking at the graffiti.''
''Yeah?''
''Why does it say you love your family?''
''What?''
''That's what it says. Actually that's not all that it said. Um, apparently you love a teddy bear called Mr. Buttons?''

''WHAT?''
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry we haven't updated in so long, we're running out of ideas so we'll probably end it soon.