You're No Good At Lying

Chapter XV

Being back on the bus felt a lot better than staying in that awful hotel room, though Spencer spent the sole night in Zack’s room, so she didn’t have much to complain about. But there was no doubt about it: the bus was much, much better than the room she was supposed to have shared with Andrew and Morgan.

“This place is rank,” muttered Morgan as he, Andrew, Spencer and the rest of the band made their way back on the bus.

“What’re you talking about?” Questioned Spencer, falling back on one of the couches. “The bus is so much better than the hotel.”

“Are you crazy?” Exclaimed Andrew, running a hand through his fake-as-anything hair. “You just spent the night in a suite with a member of the band headlining this fucking tour. You stayed in a five-star, room-service-ready, working-television room.”

“It was not a suite!” Spencer defended, sitting up with a harsh glare being shot towards Andrew.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah,” he muttered, shoving the girl off of the couch and taking her spot.

“Fuck you, Andrew,” muttered Spencer. “Go do something productive. Like dying your hair.” Grabbing her sweatshirt and bag, Spencer made her way towards the back of the bus where she flopped on to her bed. She was merely seconds away from falling asleep when she felt the weight on her bed shift slightly.

“Spencer?” Morgan asked quietly. “Are you awake?”

“Now I am,” she muttered.

“Oh, well, I just have two things to ask you about,” he explained, and Spencer nodded. “And they won’t take long, I promise.”

“Alright, fine.” She paused, waiting for him to begin, though he seemed to be stuck for words. “If you don’t even know what you wanted to talk to me about, then can I go to sleep?”

“No, no!” He insisted, and Spencer sighed. “Um, well, my first question is… what exactly did you and, um, Zack do last night?”

“Why do you care?” Asked Spencer flatly.

“Because I’m your brother, and… I’m curious,” he explained, though it came out like more of a question in the end.

“Fine, we slept together. Happy?”

Morgan blinked a couple of times, and though Spencer had answered his question honestly, he didn’t seem happy in the least. “Did you use a condom?”

“Since when’re you my high school health teacher?” The girl snapped. “Do you want to know if I had an orgasm, too?”

“No!” He exclaimed. “I just want to make sure you were… being responsible.”

“Yes, we used a condom!” Spencer answered, throwing her hands up in the air out of frustration. “We also got the entire thing on video, and as we speak it’s currently going viral on YouTube.”

“Alright, seriously Spencer, enough with the sarcasm. It’s getting old,” he retorted.

“It’s never gotten old before,” she responded, purely out of not having anything else to say.

“Because you’ve never been this much of a bitch before!”

“Excuse me? Last time I checked, you asked me to go on tour with you. I didn’t invite myself along. You knew exactly what you were getting yourself into bringing me along with you,” she clarified, a smug smirk making its way to her lips.

“But I never expected you to be rude to my friends, either,” he muttered, and Spencer tilted her head.

“What’re you talking about?”

“That was the other thing I wanted to talk to you about. Andrew’s really into you, but you’re a complete asshole to him.” Without leaving Spencer a moment to respond, Morgan sat up and walked away from her bunk.

“What’d you expect me to do?” She called after him, but he didn’t respond. “I’m dating Zack!” Spencer paused, before mumbling, “And Andrew’s always been mean to me, too.”

As if that made her feel any better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woah, I'm sorry for being lame and not updating this in a while. I'm working on making it awesome, though =]