Status: IN PROGRESS

The Soldier's Side

The Beginning

"Hey! Get away from there!" The young boy cried in a panic the tears flowing from his cheeck like cool rivers.The boy flung his frail frame over the lifeless figure of the once great man.
"Don't touch him! Don't you dare touch him!" His choked sobs overcame him as he rested on the body. Staring down at him the three reapers stood unmoved with their shinning metal armor, black visors, and smoking guns. Casting their glance to the green lush plains of open grass one more time the three reapers turned away on their polished metal boots and climbed into their car driving away back to their dark damp concrete shelters. Thus was to come about the creation of the new worlds first pure paladin.
Many years past and the young boy grew into a young man living on the same land in which his father was buried. The young man now bore the wear of many difficult years of hard labour with little pleasure. The young man now with fithteen years of rough psyhical and mental training under his belt looked to the bleak horizon facing to his west with the concrete demons blocking out the sun and stealing any green from within its domain. Looking about his fields of green one last time he two like the reapers before him started his way down the hill towards the concrete jungle.
The noise grows slowly then suddenly overcomes the young man crippling him to his knees. Engines! Motors! Death! These sounds suddenly overcome him and for the first time in fithteen years he is scared, But with the look of one possed by the very god of revenge he trudged on into the concrete jungle. Walking aimlessly down the streets the young man took in all that he saw.Everything was grey and dead the streets were covered by terrible sounding machines! The walkways crowded by emotionless people all looking ahead not paying any attention to one another it was through these crowds that the young adventurer escaped to find himself surrounded by enormous grey buildings reaching the heavens themself and stealing the sun from shinning down on the people below. The day though undectable in the concrete jungle faded and in its place night time presented itself to the young adventurer. He now found himself alone in the blackest streetcorners and the most silent of parks. It was in one of those parks that from out of the darkness that a figure slowly approached the lone adventurer. Slowly at first was the figure's movements then suddenly it charged the young man head on! The would be attacker found himself suddenly tasting the parks fake grass as the adventurer held a ball of the attackers hair in one hand and his arm in the other with his leg resting right on the elbow.
"Why did u try to attack me!" the adventurer demanded angrly.
"I ain't tellin ya sh*t" was the reply from the mugger.
"I suggest you start answearing me questions now" The adventurer said harshly looking straight down at the dirty head of the mugger before applying some pressure to the arm sending pangs of pain straight to the attacker
"Okah! Okah! ain't gotta break mah f***king arm off!!!" The attacker yelped and looked down submissivly.
"Good! Now tell me where I can find the soldiers! Where are they?!?" The passion in the adventurers voice was only masked by the madness in his tone.
"Ahhhh! Soldiers? Which ones this place is full of them! Ahhhhhh! Fine! fine! The best place to find soldiers would have to be the police station. The military took over a command center in there a little while back"
"Thank you. You are free to leave" the adventurer said. Letting the attacker get up only to trip in his desperation to flee from this new threat.
"So looks like I'm going to the police station....." The adventurer said slumping onto a bench and looking towards the sky in vain as he tried to see a piece of the sun.
"Father I will avenge you....."
♠ ♠ ♠
RATE,COMMENT, ADD ME