Status: New fanfic. Shortly will be on Hiatus.

You Always Seem to Catch Me When I'm Lying

I Can't Belive You

You know what really bothered me? The fact that Kyle had a smile on his face as soon as he saw me. When he was at least a foot apart from me, he out stretched his arms, expecting me to go into his arms and hug him. But instead I stood in place with my arms crossed against my chest. Don't get me wrong, I really wanted to hug Kyle and loose myself in his arms but I wanted him to realize that things between us weren't okay.

I looked over Kyle and saw Mimi greet Jonathan, Caleb, Marc, Austin and Kent. They all had smiles plastered on their faces that couldn't be erased away. The guys had just come back from recording their EP, Television Off, Party On. A few more days and then they would be done with it so they could focus more on getting tours.

Kyle must have realized that I wasn't going to move any closer because he took one stride and engulfed me into his blue hoodie. I don't think you would believe me how much at home I felt in his arms. I guess it's true- home is where the heart is. And without a doubt, Kyle had my heart.

I willed myself to rest a hand against his chest so that I could pull away from his thin frame and stare at his blue eyes. His smile remained etched on his face.

How many times had he smiled at other girls just so that he would get them to fall at his feet?
♠ ♠ ♠
Not my best.
Mimi's turn!
Comment/Feedback?