Status: New fanfic. Shortly will be on Hiatus.

You Always Seem to Catch Me When I'm Lying

Pretending Is Easy, Especially When It's You

I was happy. I peeked a look towards the direction where Mimi stood with Jonathan. Their fingers linked together and they both were talking to each other, laughing and smiling widely. Their bliss gave me hope and provided joy.

But I couldn't deny the fact that I was a bit jealous for their happiness and amazingly honest relationship. If I had a dime for every lie that Kyle had fed me, I would be exhaling money. Austin, Kent, Caleb and even Kyle's stepbrother Marc would tell me or hint to me that Kyle was actually staying out late because he was 'talking' to some friends.

The worst part of it all was that it completely obvious and clear. Kyle's bloodshot eyes, random nosebleeds told it all. He was snorting cocaine, taking ecstasy and even drinking. He was shamelessly flirting with every female being that passed his way.

Then again, he would get defensive and neglect our-mostly mine- accusations. Kyle was the stone that had broken me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Terrible, I'm sorry. If only all the ideas that I have on my head could type themselves out on here.

Of course Kyle Burns would never do any of this. It's purely fictional.

Mimi, it's your turn.