Sequel: Keep Me Together
Status: <3

Love Makes Blind

Describe Yourself.

Paul followed Elia home after they had practiced a little on Elia’s kissing skills. Elia was on Paul’s back and she was exhausted. Elia already loved Paul’s mother, Melinda. She was so kind and caring.
“Do you want to come inside with me?” Elia asked Paul when they were at her house.
“If it’s okay for your brother.” Paul helped her slide down from his back and she took his hand.
Elia opened the door. “Darin?” she called.
“Hey bambina.” Darin hugged his baby sister.
“Is it okay if Paul stays for a while?” She asked and pouted a little.
“Yes, but behave.” He walked back to his PC.

Elia led Paul up to her room. She found her pajamas. “Turn around.” She said to Paul. He did as she said. When Elia had changed she walked over to Paul and wrapped her arms around his waist.
“Do you want to be my bed warmer?” she asked him.
He chuckled and turned around and wrapped his strong arms around her shoulders. He pressed her head against his chest. “Listen to my heart; do you hear how fast it beats?”
Elia nodded.
“It’s you. You have this effect on me, that no other girl have ever had.” He kissed the top of her head before he led her to her bed.

“Describe yourself; I want to know how you look.” She said and rested her head on his chest.
“My hair is black and short, my eyes are deep brown. My skin looks like its sun tanned, but it’s not. Here isn’t that much sun. I have a tattoo on my upper right arm, it’s-“ Elia broke him off.
You have a tattoo?” she asked in an exited voice.
Paul laughed. “Yeah, it’s the Quileute tribe tattoo. Only a few key persons in our tribe get it.”
“You are important in your tribe?” she asked
“Very.” Paul grinned.
“How?” she wondered.
“I tell you some other time. Weren’t we talking about my incredible hot looks?”
Elia giggled. “What does the tattoo look like?”
“Its round and have two wolves in it that is howling at the moon or something.” Paul said and put her hand over the tattoo.

“My body is muscular.” He said and flexed his bicep.
Elia moved her hand up to his shoulder and down his chest, she slipped her hand under his t-shirt and touched his abs. “You are very muscular…” she whispered. “I think you’re hot.”
Paul flipped her over so he was hovering over her and attached his lips to her mouth. He moved his hand up her thigh and under her shorts. Elia pulled away, her breath was ragged. Paul only moved his lips to her cheek.
I can’t… I’m not ready…for sex…yet.” she whispered out of breath.
Paul sighed. “Okay. I can wait.”
Elia sat up a little and stroked her hand over Paul’s arm. “I have to ask you something, but please, don’t get mad at me.”
“You can ask me anything Elia.” he said and pushed some of her hair behind her ear.
“Can you check yourself if you got any std’s from the girls you’ve had sex with?” Elia turned away from him.
Paul chuckled and pulled her against his chest. “I always use condoms, but I’ll do it for you baby.”
“Okay.” She smiled and kissed his hand.
“Try getting some sleep. I’ll stay till you are in dreamland.”
“I’ll dream about you.” She mumbled.
“I really hope so.” Paul kissed her back head and pulled the covers over them. Elia was asleep in less than five minutes.

Paul stared at her for a few minutes before he walked downstairs.
“Hey Paul, can I get a few words with you?” Darin asked Paul when he headed for the doors.
Paul scratched his back head before walking into the living room and sitting down in a chair. “Sure.”
“I found a job for next week.” Darin said.
Paul didn’t quite understand why he told him. “That’s good…?”
“Yeah, it’s well paid and all, but it’s in New York. I will only take it if I find someone to look after Elia. And I have noticed she likes you.”
“I’ll do it.” Paul said quickly.
Darin chuckled. “I need to ask you some questions.”
Paul nodded and motioned for him to go on.
“Do you take drugs, drink alcohol or anything else?” Darin asked.
Paul laughed a little but understood why Darin wanted to know. He cared a lot about his little sister. “No, nothing.”
“Elia told me you are repeating your senior year. Can I ask why?”
“I had some personal problems last year, but I’m good now. Don’t worry Darin, I really like your sister, and I won’t let anything happen to her.” He told the worried Darin.
“I’m sure you are a lot more… experienced than her. Don’t do anything to her that she doesn’t want. She decides over her own body.” Darin continued to ramble.
“I won’t.” Paul smiled a reassuring smile.

“Our aunt Valeria is coming. I don’t completely trust her with watching over Elia, she is a little on her own planet. She cares a lot about Elia, they are like best friends, but as I said, I don’t think she could have looked after a teddy bear.” He chuckled. “Elia doesn’t know about the job I found, or that Valeria is coming. I wanted to know is you could look after her first. You probably have to sleep over the night’s mom works, and be with Elia most days, is that Ok?”
“It is. And if something comes up that I have to handle, I have some friends that are very trustworthy that can watch her.” Paul smiled and thought about Sam and Emily.
“Okay thanks. I’ll pay you.” Darin stood up and found his wallet.
Paul put his hand up. “No. Save them for her operation.”
Darin smiled. “So she told you? I hope this job will get me bigger jobs that can pay for her operation, but don’t tell her. I don’t want her to get her hopes up.”
Paul nodded. “Was there anything else?”
“No, thank you. Elia is the most precious thing in my life, take good care of her. You can leave now.”

Paul said good night and walked home. Before he fell asleep, Paul decided to never ever, have sex with anyone but Elia.
Damn, he hoped she was ready soon…
♠ ♠ ♠
~ BreeVixen