Sequel: Keep Me Together
Status: <3

Love Makes Blind

Appetite.

[Elia's Point of View]

I woke with a satisfied smile on my lips. Paul was snoring softly beside me. I sighed, remembering last night. I had come so close to losing my virginity, but Paul wasn’t comfortable doing it with my brother in the same house so it ended with me pleasuring him. The feelings inside me was weird, I felt weird. Last night had made me feel braver, more grown-up, and a little less prude.

I stretched and noticed I was stark naked, which meant Paul was too. I got out of the bed carefully not to wake Paul and started searching around for my underwear. I found it at the foot of the bed. I pulled it on quickly before finding what I assumed to be Paul’s t-shirt. I made my way to my bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair before getting back to the bed.

I snuggled close to Paul’s side, enjoying his warm skin against mine. I was so happy when I realized he was mine. Some bad thoughts were threatening to break through my bliss, but I pushed them away just as Paul yawned and put his arm around me to pull me closer to his body.

“Have I ever told you how amazing you are?” he asked in a groggily.
I smiled. “I don’t know. You usually refer to me as beautiful.”
“Then you’re both beautiful and amazing.” he kissed my forehead. “I love you, you know.”
“I love you too.” I smiled

“When did you get dressed?”
“Only a few moments ago, I was completely naked.” I put my hand on his chest and started making patterns with my finger.
“So am I, but do I jump up and get dressed?” he sounded a little offended.
“Didn’t you want me to get dressed?” I laughed.
“Of course I didn’t want that!” he said and ruffled my hair a little.
I giggled and kissed his chest, which was closest to my mouth. “And why didn’t you want that?”
“Because you are so unbelievable sexy.” He said and pulled me on top of him.

I felt tingles inside me; no one had ever called me sexy in that kind of way. I kissed his lips passionately as Paul let his hands wander under the t-shirt I was wearing. I smiled into the kiss when he brushed his hands softly over my breasts.
Paul wrapped his hands around my back kissed down my neck. “There is something I realized last night.”
“And what would that be?” I asked and rested my head on his chest.
“You are a little naughty.”
I blushed deep red and laughed awkwardly. “Sorry?” it came out sounding like a question.
“No, I liked it, my naughty little girlfriend.” He laughed and kissed my nose.
“Don’t call me that.” I giggled again.
“Then I won’t, but don’t be embarrassed.”

“What are we doing today?” I asked nervously.
“How about we pack you a change of clothes and head over to my house?” he brushed his hand up and down my spine.
I only nodded because it seemed like I had lost my mouth.
Paul was silent for a second. “I meant what I said last night; we don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do.”
I crashed my mouth against his. “But I want to do it.”
“Okay.” Paul kissed me again. “I should get dressed so we can go down for breakfast.”

I rolled of him and lay in the bed as he found his clothes. I think he collected some of the other clothes that had been spread around the room last night as well. Then he took my hand and led me downstairs.

“Good morning, bambina.” I realized how much I had missed Darin when he walked over and kissed the top of my head.
“Good morning Darin.” I smiled at him.
Someone knocked on the front door.
“I’ll go get that.” Paul announced.
“Is it okay if I spend the night at Paul’s house?” I asked my brother.
“Sure. I made plans with Leah.” He sounded happy.
I raised a brow. “Really.” Then I laughed a little.

“Hi.” I heard from behind me.
“Lee!” I exclaimed and turned around with open arms. “Good morning!”
She laughed but hugged me none the less.
“What are you doing here so early?” I asked her.
“I thought you may need some help, and Darin invited me to spend the day with him.” she sounded a little embarrassed.
“That’s good.” I blinked my right eye at her discretely, or I thought so until I heard Paul struggling not to burst out in laughter.

I shrugged before I sat down with the table and Darin placed a plate with pancakes in front of me. I ate them all.
“You sure have an appetite.” Paul commented when I was finished.
I stuck my tongue out at him.
“It’s naughty to show your tongue like that.” he said to me and I blushed deep red. Paul laughed.
I’m sure Leah and Darin didn’t understand what we were talking about, but it was embarrassing anyway.

Leah put a hand on my shoulder, signaling for me to follow her upstairs. I did so and she closed the door to my room behind me.
“You’ll never guess what I did last night after I left.” Her voice was proud.
“Hm… Let me think.” I put a hand on my chin, pretending I was stroking a beard. “Aha, you learned Justin Bieber’s song Baby by heart!”
“You are so weird Elia! No, I visited Sam and Emily.” She told me.
My mouth fell open. “Why so?”
“I apologized to them. For behaving the way I have, and for being a pain in the ass.” She chuckled
I was silent.
“Sam hugged me and said he was sorry. But then I told him I had imprinted on Darin, and that I understood why he had done what he did. I really think things will be good from now on.”
I grinned. “I’m sure. And it’s exactly the way I predicted, Darin is making you happy, I can already notice a change in you.”

Leah agreed and handed me a dress. It was strapless, so I wore a strapless bra under it and Leah had to help me with the zipper of the dress.
“Can you put a change of clothes in a bag for me? I’m spending the night at Paul’s house.” I asked her.
“Of course, are you two going to have sex?” she asked forwardly.
I blushed a little, but I trusted Leah. “Probably… but I haven’t decided yet.”
“You don’t have to rush things Elia, Paul will wait.”
I nodded. “He already told me that.”

We walked downstairs again after packing my bag. Paul was waiting for me at the bottom step and Darin came to hug me farewell. I hated that I wasn’t spending time with him, but I hoped he understood.
Paul helped me up on his back when we came outside. He held onto my thighs, but also carried my bag.
“Run wolfie, run.” I laughed and kissed his head.
Paul laughed to but started running.
Sometimes I forgot that Paul was a werewolf and had to chase and kill vampires. It just seemed unnatural. But I knew I was so much in love with Paul that it didn’t matter that he could phase into a wolf, I wouldn’t mind if he had five eyes and turned pink either.

I was very nervous when Paul opened the door to the house, but I said nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
~ BreeVixen