Sequel: Keep Me Together
Status: <3

Love Makes Blind

Icky.

Paul woke up early in the morning, Elia had her arms wrapped around his torso, but she was sleeping heavily. He got out of the bed carefully not to wake her and started picking up the clothes that was thrown around, and some condom pack’s, all the time a big goofy grin was plastered on his face. Last night had been the best night of his life; Elia had been the best fuck; though he looked at it more like making love.
Paul went and found a clean pair of boxers and jeans and a t-shirt from his bag and went into the bathroom to clean his face.

Elia woke up and stretched, she whimpered a little when she felt how sore her body was. She didn’t feel Paul in the bed.
“Paul?” she asked when she heard someone walk into the room.
“How are you feeling Elia?” Paul asked and sat down on the bed beside her.
“I’m sore.” Elia whined and rested her head on his shoulder.
“I didn’t hurt you, did I?” Paul asked concerned and stroked his hand up and down her back.
“No, it was good.” Elia smiled and kissed him.

She got out of the bed and stretched again, not caring that she was completely naked in front of Paul.
“Damn, you’re hot.” Paul said and grabbed her around her hips and pulled her down on his lap.
Elia giggled and placed her hand on Paul’s face. “Thank you. Do you want your birthday present?”
“Didn’t you give it to me last night?” Paul murmured against her ear, Elia got goose bumps all over.
“I made you something, it’s in my bag.” Elia slid of his lap so Paul could stand up and go find it.

Paul opened her bag and picked up a flat square that was wrapped in gift paper before he sat down beside her again and unwrapped it. His mouth fell open as he stared at the framed drawings; all of him. They looked like pictures that had captured his smile, is frown, his smirk and his happiness.
Elia became a little unsecure when Paul didn’t say anything. “It’s okay if you don’t like it.”
Paul shook his head. “No, I love it.” He put the frame on the bedside table and wrapped his arms around Elia. “I love you.”

Elia smiled as Paul kissed her. “Thank you, I love you too. Can you help me getting dressed?”
Paul pulled away a little and looked her over as he mused. “No.”
“And why not?” Elia laughed.
“I like the way you look now.” Paul kissed down her neck.
“What do you think your grandmother would say when you showed up on their doorstep with your blind girlfriend standing stark naked?” Elia sat up.
Paul sighed and got of the bed. “You’re probably right…”

He went back to the bag and started looking for clothes. “You should probably wear a bathing suit if we decide to go swimming.” He said and handed her a mint colored one.
“But I can’t swim.” Elia confessed, but put on the bathing suit anyway.
“I’ll teach you then.” Paul smiled.
But the smile turned into a smirk when he spotted what he wanted Elia to wear; a grey jean shorts, a very short shorts.
Elia laughed when she noticed how short it was. “You want me to wear this?”
“Yeah, and you don’t have any choice either, ‘cause I refuse to find anything else.” Paul said and crossed his arms over his chest with a smug smile.
Elia shook her head. “You’re unbelievable. I need a sweater.”
Paul threw her a dark grey one. “Ready to go now?”
“Let me just brush my hair.” Elia made her way to the bathroom, but graoned when she realized her hairbrush was in the bag. “Paul…?”
Paul walked up behind her and started brushing her hair softly.

“I forgot to say, we received wedding invitations from Valeira and Joseph. Their wedding is in August, and mom thought we should stay in Italy for at least a month.” Elia told him.
“You are going to be in Italy for a month?” Paul stopped brushing.
“You are coming with me, of course.” Elia smiled. “Leah too, she have already said yes.”
Paul sighed in relief. “Good.”
“And Gina is coming to visit in a week.” Elia grinned.
“Gina was…?” Paul had forgotten.
“My best friend; she’s only staying for a week though.” Elia said and walked out of the bathroom.
“It will be good for you to meet her. But we have to go now before my grandmother flips.”
She laughed as Paul took her hand and led her out of the room.

“Who is Vicky by the way?” Elia asked as they drove the small stretch fomr the motel to Paul’s grandparent’s house.
Paul laughed.
“Please don’t tell me she’s some kind of old girlfriend or anything, I don’t know if I can handle that.” Elia was dead serious as she turned her head towards Paul.
“Vicky is my cousin; I think she’s 5 years old.” Paul brushed Elia’s cheek with his palm.
“Okay.” She smiled and kissed his hand.
Paul parked the car in front of the house and got out. Elia met him at the front.
Paul sniffed the air. “Grams have made pancakes.”

He led her up the porch and walked inside. “Grams?”
“We’re in here Paulie.” Norma called from the kitchen.
They stopped in the doorway.
“Paulie!” A little girl squealed and jumped down from her father’s lap.
“Hi Vicky.” Paul smiled as he lifted her up in his arms. She locked her small ones around his neck and hugged him. “How are you?”
“I’m funny today.” She grinned and kissed Paul’s cheek.
“You’re funny today?” Paul chuckled.
“Yes.” She smiled a dimpled smile.

“Who is that?” she asked and pointed at Elia.
“That is Elia, my girlfriend.” Paul said proudly.
“Hi Vicky.” Elia smiled and waved.
“Why are your eyes funny?” Vicky wondered.
“I’m blind; so I can’t see anything.” Elia explained.
“You’re blind?” she asked in a shocked voice.
“Yes.”
“Cool! Do you want to be my friend Elia?”
“Of course I do.” Elia

“Can we go swimming Paulie?” Vicky started bouncing in Paul’s arms.
“Vicky, you don’t have your bathing suit on, and let Paul and Elia eat breakfast.” Norma said and picked the girl out of Pauls’ arms and set her on her feet. “Go grab yourself some pancakes before Jim eats them all.”

“I wasn’t going to eat them all mom.” A man said from across the room.
Paul looked up and saw his uncle. “Hey Jim!” Paul went over and shook his hand slash hugged him.
“Good to see you Paul! How’s your mother?” Jim was Melinda’s older brother.
“She’s good, working to much as usual.” Paul smiled and led Elia to onw of the chairs.
“And how did my brick head of a nephew get a beauty like you, Elia?” Jim joked and shook Elia’s hand.
Elia laughed.
“I ask myself the same question every day.” Paul said and sat down beside Elia.
“Paul’s a good guy.” Elia said and kissed Paul’s cheek.

“EEEW!” Vicky grimaced.
“You think that’s icky Vicky?” Paul asked and stood up before walking over to her and swept her up in his arms.
“It was icky Paulie!” She said and fought against his hold.
Paul stared kissing her cheeks and making loud kissing noises.
“Nooooooo! Let me gooooo!” she whined.
Paul laughed and placed her on her feet again. Vicky whipped her face overdramatically.
“You’re so icky Paul!” she stuck her tong at him; Paul did the same to her.
“Stop it both of you and eat.” Norma gave her grandkids a stern look.

Elia took Paul’s hand under the table and leaned close to his ear. “You’re so sweet.” She kissed his cheek again.
Vicky didn’t say anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
~ BreeVixen