Sequel: Keep Me Together
Status: <3

Love Makes Blind

My Father.

[Paul's Point of View]

I missed Elia. I had gone by her house last night, but Darin told me she was asleep. Embry, Jacob, Jared, Quil and I were on patrol last night, well, first it was only Jared and I, but the others joined in too plan Sam’s bachelor party. I would have been more excited to go to a strip bar two months ago, but now I only cared about Elia.

About a month ago I had stopped disliking what was happening to me, me becoming soft like a marshmallow, and actually being grateful towards Elia. My life would have been pretty messed up if I hadn’t changed.

I stretched before getting out of bed and into the bathroom to clean myself. I could smell eggs and bacon from the kitchen so I was quick to get dressed and almost into the kitchen. I sat down with the table and waited for the food.
“Good morning Paul.” My mom said and kissed the top of my as she passed me.
“Morning mom.” I smiled. “Thank you.” I scarfed down the food quickly.
“You eat like a pig.” My mom commented when she sat down with her own plate.
I took a big bite. “I know.” Chewing. “You were good at teaching me manners.” I laughed when I had swallowed.
My mom shook her head. “I really hope you behave better when you eat with the Agostino’s.”
“Of course not.” I grinned.

“What are you doing today?” she wondered.
“I’ll probably hang with Elia and her friend Gina. And you?” I was done with my breakfast so I stood up and rinsed of the plate in the sink.
“Work.” Mom sighed. I felt sorry for her. “Do you know why Mirella quit her job?”
Paul turned around in shock. “What?”
“Yeah, she just quit yesterday, with no explanation. But she seems very tired.” My mother explained.
“I’ll ask Elia.” I mumbled. Before saying goodbye and leaving.

I pushed my hand down my pockets and walked in silence. It was one of those rare days in La Push when it didn’t rain. I decided to walk by the beach, seeing it was still early. There wasn’t anyone except a man with a fishing pole. I sat down on one of the logs and stared out over the sea and watched as the sun rose over the horizon. It all was so silent and beautiful. Elia couldn’t see it. She couldn’t see anything. I still had problems with understanding why she was with me; but then I remembered the imprinting. I am terrified that if it wasn’t for the imprinting she wouldn’t like me.

“It’s a beautiful day, son.” The man sat beside me suddenly. I looked at him, he looked like a Quillayute but I don’t think I have seen him around before.
I turned towards the sea again. “It is.”
“What’s on your mind Paul?” he asked.
I smiled. “My girlfriend.”
“You are very lucky to have her Paul, don’t waste her.” he said in a voice that sounded ancient with wisdom.
“I know.” I smiled again. “Hey! How do you know my name?” I turned towards the man, my eyes widened when I recognized him; my father.


My eyes snapped open. A dream, I just dozed off. My father is dead.
I looked around at the beach, the man still stood by the waterline.
I shook my head to clear it before I stood up and headed for Elia’s house.

I knocked on the front door, but entered before anyone had the chance to open. I heard someone in the kitchen and walked to see who it was; Mirella, Darin and Gina sat with the table eating breakfast.
“Where is Elia?” I asked them.
“She’s still asleep.” Mirella smiled.
I turned around and headed for the stairs, taking three steps at the time.
“Eager much?” I heard Gina laugh.

I opened her bedroom door and saw her laid on her stomach in her bed, with her right arm hanging of the edge. I smiled before walking over to the bed and getting in carefully. She turned around slightly but didn’t wake. I wrapped and arm around her and pulled her to my chest. Her beautiful lips only inches from mine. I moved my head closer and let my lips hover against hers.

Elia sighed. “Paul?”
“Who else, beautiful?” I chuckled.
“Mmmm. I missed you.” She wrapped her arms around my neck. “How was your night?”
“Not good.” I whispered and trailed my nose up and down her neck, goose bumps formed on her skin.
“Did you miss me?” she smiled.
“Very much.” I pulled her closer and kissed her lips. She returned the kiss willingly.

Elia pulled away slightly and put her hand on my cheek. “Do you want to come with me and Gina to the beach?”
“Of course. I’ll tell the pack to come too. Do you want to get dressed?”
“Sure.” Elia stretched and yawned before standing up. “I think Gina picked out my clothes.”
I looked around and spotted a small pile of folded clothes on her dresser. I walked over to it and saw a blue bikini. I grinned.

“Lose the clothes.” I ordered and looked at what she was wearing; one of my t-shirts.
Elia did as I told her and pulled the t-shirt over her head and pulled down her underwear. I didn’t turn around, nor was Elia embarrassed to stand in front of me naked. I handed her the bottom piece and she pulled it on before I stood behind her with the top.
“Hold your hair up.” She did and I tied the top around her neck.

Elia leaned against my chest before I had the chance to tie the top behind her back.
“What happens if one of the boys imprint on Gina?” she wondered.
I wrapped my arms around her waist. “Then we’ll take it as it comes.”
That thought hadn’t touched my mind.
“Okay.” She sighed.

I started making patterns on her stomach with my fingers. She giggled lightly. I moved my hand further up and brushed her breast lightly. Elia moaned and put her head back. I smirked and started massaging her breast. Just as Elia moaned my name the door burst open.

I turned my head and spotted Gina at the door with eyes as wide as dinner plates.
“Ew.” She said simply.
I tied Elia’s top quickly and she was about to move away but I held her in place in front of me.
“Don’t move.” I told her, feeling my jeans bulge.
“Ew.” Gina said again.
“Gina, please leave, we’ll be down in a minute.” Elia said, the embarrassment obvious in her voice.
The door closed.

Oh my god…” Elia said and covered her pink face.
I chuckled. “Don’t worry monster.” I handed her a shorts and a t-shirt.
She put it on quickly. “Don’t worry? My best friend just walked in on us almost having sex!”
“It could have been your mother, or worse, your brother.” I said and walked over to her. “It’s okay Elia.”
She nodded. “I’m just so embarrassed.” She mumbled.
I chuckled and pecked her lips. “It will pass.”
She nodded again. “Okay, let’s go to the beach.”
♠ ♠ ♠
~ BreeVixen