Sequel: Keep Me Together
Status: <3

Love Makes Blind

Celibacy.

Paul guided Elia to the worn out couch in the dorm – the two boys he shared it with was relieved when Paul said she was blind, then they didn’t bother with tidying up, but Paul had done it anyway – and went to get them something to drink.
“I’m sorry I wasn’t home at our anniversary, Elia.” Paul said and sat down beside her.
Elia snuggled close to his side, ignoring the soda he had gotten for her. “That’s okay.” She smiled and closed her eyes.
“I made you something.” Paul said and pulled a necklace out of the pocket on his jeans. It was homemade and he had to tie it around her neck.
Elia lifted it to find out what it was. “A wolf?” she asked.
“Yeah, I craved it from three; it’s something Billy taught us at the rez.” He explained and ran his fingers through her hair lovingly.
“I’m sure it’s beautiful, thank you.” Elia smiled and kissed him.

Paul kissed her back roughly and pushed her back on the couch so he could hover over her. Elia had her hands under Paul’s shirt even before he had the chance to reconnect their mouths; they needed each other. Elia let out a soft moan as Paul moved his lips down her neck.
“I love you Paul.” She said breathlessly and put a hand on his neck to keep him close.

The door burst open and two boys – more like men – stumbled in. One of them were very tall and the other one around Paul’s height.
“Dude, get a room!” the tall one said loudly.
The other one just laughed.
Elia and Paul sat up abruptly and Paul had to pull down Elia’s tank-top.
“I thought I told you guys to stay out today!” Paul said to them.
“Yeah, you did, but we had to come see if this infamous Elia was real or not.” The lower one joked.

Elia’s face was red and she struggled to calm her pulse. Paul stood up and pulled Elia up beside him.
“Elia these are Duff and Smith.” Paul said, knowing that Elia would have to shake their hands to know who was who.
Elia lifted her hand and waited for someone to shake it.
“Jeremiah Duffy.” The tall one introduced himself. “But you can call me Duff.” He smiled.
“Nice to meet you, Duff, I’m Elia.”
“Declan Smith.” The other one said and shook her hand.
Elia smiled at them.

There was an awkward silence. “So, you’ll leave now.” Paul asked them, even though it didn’t sound like a question.
“Nah, we’re getting ready for the party.” Duff said and slumped down at the couch and grabbed the remote control.
Declan sat down beside him and took a big sip of Elia’s untouched soda.

Paul wrapped an arm around Elia’s waist and pulled her close to him. “But-” he started but got cut off by Declan.
“Chill dude, we’re leaving in half an hour. I’ll sleep on the couch.” He said and snatched the remote out of Duff’s hand and changed to ‘The Simpson’.
“You share room?” Elia asked Paul.
“Yeah, Duff called dibs on the single room.” Paul said and kissed her cheek.

“Hey, I’m the only one in need for a single room!” Duff said and tried to grab the remote control again – the two boys had an ongoing dispute on what to watch; Duff preferred bad College football.
Declan sighed. “I told you once and I tell you again; my celibacy is voluntary.”
The room fell silent before Paul and Duff started laughing and Elia joined in too.

“Okay, it’s so hilarious. Get over it.” Declan said and rose from the couch. “Come on, let’s give them some privacy; I’m sure Paul is tired of his involuntary celibacy.”
They went and changed.
Duff stopped beside Elia and Paul and put a hand on Elia’s shoulder.”Good to know you’re not a prude.” He smirked before following Declan.

Paul rolled his eyes as Elia blushed. “I’m not easy, right?”
“Of course not baby,” Paul said and pulled her over to the door that led to his bedroom. “It’s just how he is.”
Elia smiled. “They seem nice.”
“They’re cool, just a little childish.” Paul shrugged.
“Oh don’t you go and act all grown up, Paul.” Elia joked and wrapped her arms around his middle.
“I’m not gone act grown up at all, just wait and see.” Paul smirked and crashed his lips against Elia’s and started to lift her top.

They continued from where they had been broken off before, undisturbed. It was just as loved filled as it was lust filled.

^^^

Elia had no idea what time it was when she woke, but she thought it was pretty late. Paul was snoring peacefully beside her with his arm on her hip. Elia missed waking up beside Paul every morning. But she had no intentions on waking him up now. She got out of the bed carefully and was glad she had put on her panties and one of Paul’s t-shirts before falling asleep as she searched for the door.

She was as silent as a mouse as she made her way over to the little refrigerator and found a can of soda. Elia had developed a good sense of how a room was furnished over her years as blind and she had no problems with finding herself something to drink quietly.

Someone tapped her shoulder and she jumped two feet in the air and spilled half of the drink.
“Boo.” It was Declan.
“You can’t sneak up on and scare a blind girl!” she hissed at him.
He chuckled. “I’m sorry. Here, let me help you clean up.”
He found some paper towels and started to dry of the floor.

“Why are you back so early?” Elia asked him.
“It’s four in the morning.” He said with a smile and straightened up again and handed her another can.
“Oh.” She didn’t know what more to say.
“Why are you up so late?” Declan asked her to break the silence. He led her to a chair and made her sit down, he could use some company.
“Thirsty.” She said and lifted the soda to her lips.

He smiled at her. “What is it like to be blind?”
“What is it like to see?” Elia asked, but laughed a little when he didn’t say anything, she knew he was embarrassed over his question. “It’s okay. Just imagine having your eyes closed all the time.”
Declan shook his head. “I feel bad for you.”
“Don’t do that.” Elia said. She had come to terms with her blindness again. “I could have died.”
“What happened?” He asked her.
“I was clawed by my- by a wolf last summer when I was in Italy.” She covered her slip before he could notice.
“Damn, aren’t you a unlucky girl?” Declan chuckled lightly.

“So, what’s your story?” she wanted to change the subject.
“What do you mean?”
“’Voluntary celibacy’? What twenty year man lives in voluntary celibacy?” Elia asked and took another sip.
Declan looked away. He kept forgetting that Elia couldn’t see his blush or expression. “I came in on a scholarship, and girls only distract me.”
“I see.” Elia mused.

“Maybe you should get back to bed before Paul wakes up?” Declan asked Elia.
She shrugged. “I’m not tired.”
“But I have a feeling that Paul is one of those jealous types.”
“He is, but he’s getting better.” She started fiddling with her necklace as she thought of how she should ask her question. “How is Paul acting? I don’t believe the three of you just sit in every free day.”
“Well if you wonder if he has been with any other girl? The answer is no. Sure, he comes with us to parties, but he doesn’t drink and leaves early. And the girls swarm him, but it is just like he doesn’t see their faces.” Declan explained.
“It’s just; he has a history of being a womanizer.” Elia laughed lightly. She had to admit she had been a little worried about Paul and all the hot college girls.

Declan laughed as well. “Then he has changed. Because it looked like he had seen the light when he was looking at you earlier. I don’t believe I have seen anyone look at another person with so much love.”
“Thank you. I love him very much.” Elia smiled.

“That’s good, but I want to go to bed now and seeing that this is my bedroom at the moment, you’ll have to leave.” Declan took Elia by her Elbow and led her back to Paul’s room.
“Where is Duff, by the way?”
“I have no idea, with some girl. Or girls.” Declan laughed quietly and closed the door behind her.

Elia crawled back into the bed and made herself comfortable against Paul’s chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Liam Hemsworth because his brother is hot.
Corbin Bleu because he is hot.
What do you think of the two new characters?

Formspring me if you have any questions to me about myself or any of my stories or about any of the characters. It's easier for me to answer your questions there than in the comments, but keep the comments coming! :)

I'll update if I get ten new comments !

Comment and Subscribe
:D

~ BreeVixen