Sequel: Keep Me Together
Status: <3

Love Makes Blind

World News,

[Paul's Point of View]
[Listen to this song]

“Elia?” I heard someone call from down stairs. I shook Elia’s shoulder to wake her. She had fallen asleep a few hours ago; I had been watching her, my fiancée.
“Elia,” I murmured in her ear and smiled as she stretched and yawned. “Someone is downstairs.”
“Oh.” She said and sat up. She stared at me as a smile crept onto her lips. “I thought it was a dream.” She put a hand on my cheek and I leaned into it and closed my eyes.
“I believe this is as real as it gets.”

“Elia!” the person started up the stairs, I recognized the voice, it was Gina.
“I’ll be down in a second!” Elia called back but didn’t break eye contact with me.
Gina pounded on the door. “Who is it you have in there? I saw the shoes at the front door. Isn’t Paul coming back soon?”
Elia grinned and muffled my laughter with a kiss.
“Wait downstairs Gina!” She yelled and wrapped her arms around my neck.
Gina left the door.

“We should go see her before she breaks the door in.” I chuckled.
Elia frowned. “I don’t want to.”
“Don’t you want to tell her about our engagement?” I raised a eyebrow at her.
Elia shot a glance at her hand and grinned. “Let’s get dressed!”
I stared at her as she jumped out of the bed and picked her clothes off the floor.

“Aren’t you getting dressed, my love?” she asked me with a loving smile.
I laughed. “My love?”
She shrugged. “You are my lover.”
I laughed again. “What happened to wolfie?”
“You’ll always be my wolfie, but there are so many other things I can call you; my soul-mate, my other half, my man, my dearest, my sexy sex god.” she burst out in a fit of laughter and fell on top off me.
“You could use the last one; I like the sound of that.” I smirked at her.
“Okay, but we really should get dressed now before you get to carried away, my sexy sex god.” she grinned and put her clothes on.
I found a change of clothes in my backpack and realized that if we would stay her much longer I’d have go buy more clothes.

Elia grabbed my hand and led me downstairs. Gina was in the living-room, her back facing us.
“Has your new lover left yet?” she asked as she put some papers in a document map. It looked like she just got back from work.
Elia giggled; it seemed like she was bursting with happiness. “Not exactly.”

Gina turned around with a disbelieving look on her face but her mouth turned into a grin when she spotted me, she quickly put her serious face back on.
“Well, well, look who’s back, the solider.” She crossed her arms and almost glared at me. “I have some things to sort out with you for leaving my girl for six-months. But we’ll take that later.”
I laughed when she flung her arms around my neck. “I think you’ll forgive me when you get to know what I have done.”
She let go of me and stared at me suspiciously. She then looked at Elia. “What have you two done now?”

Elia couldn’t hide her grin and lifted her hand a little towards Gina.
“Elia, where did you find your mother’s ring?” Gina asked dumbfounded then she gasped. “Oh. Oh! The dumbass asked you to marry him. Oh my god! Oh my.” Gina kept rambling before she wrapped her arms around Elia. Oh my god, you’re engaged. I’m so happy for you Elia!”
Elia laughed and hugged her friend. “Thank you Gi.”
“You have to let me plan your engagement party!” Gina begged when she let go off Elia.
Elia glanced at me and I gave her a nod.
“Of course, but nothing too major, this isn’t exactly some world news.” Elia said and tried to calm Gina down.
“You know me.” Gina said reassuringly.
“Exactly.” Elia said with a smile and shook her head.

“Wait a second; does this mean you’re going back to La Push?” Gina asked as her eyes widened.
Elia frowned. “We’ll have to be there when Leah get’s her baby, and if Paul can find a job we will probably stay.”
“You horny teenager.” Gina shook her head at me. “But you can’t just leave me, because then I’ll have no one to go to parties with.”
Elia giggled. “I’m sure Angelo will go with you.”
“Parties?” I asked and raised my eyebrows at Elia.
She waved her hand at me. “Some other time, honey.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Very fillerish. But I found some pictures of our two love birds;

Elia + Paul = <3

I'll update if I get nineteen new comments :)

Comment and Subscribe !


~ BreeVixen