Sequel: Keep Me Together
Status: <3

Love Makes Blind

Happily Ever After.

The wedding was what they had ever dreamed off; a small gathering of their closest families and friends, all the people they loved. The ceremony was held in the little church in La Push. Elia walked down the aisle wearing a beautiful gown designed by Valeira Agostino-Limardi, led by her beloved brother. Paul was staring at her lovingly with tears in his eyes; everyone present could see the strong love between them, both the ones that knew about their deep bonds and the ones that was in oblivion.

Their vows were simple, they both knew what the other felt and they said their ‘I do’s’, Elia barley managing to whisper it because of the lump in her throat. Paul voice is clear and strong not carrying a doubt, never being surer. There couldn’t be a dry eye in the church when the priest announced them Mr. and Mrs. Talley, and told Paul to kiss his bride – the kiss was soaring with love, and none of them wanted to pull away. Paul’s best man, Jared had to clear his throat and prick his shoulder.

The wedding party was held at the gymnasium at La Push High, the only building being big enough. The room was beautifully decorated with white and red roses, the name cards was wood plates formed as a wolf with the names carved in. Paul and Elia were bombarded with hugs and congratulations from their guests, but the smiles never left their faces.

“You look so beautiful, Elia.” Leah hugged her as close as she managed with one arm before she went and hugged Paul as well.
“Thank you Lee.” Elia grinned at her, she had never been prettier. “And how is my favorite nephew today?” Elia stretched her arms out for the two months old baby in Leah’s arms.
“Oh no, I just fed him and I’m not letting you hold him so he can burp all over your dress.” Leah said and turned slightly away.
Elia put on a frown for a second before she bent down and kissed the dark haired baby boy’s head. “Don’t worry Harry, I’ll get you later.”
“Come on Mrs. Talley, it’s time for the toasts.” Paul wrapped his arms around her shoulders just as Darin rose from his chair.

“Elia told me once six years ago that she couldn’t wait for the day she was getting married because then she got to have a big white wedding and wear a beautiful dress. I asked her if maybe she should find her groom first; she answered me with a sheepish smile, ‘I’m not looking for a groom, Darin, I’m looking for my prince,’ I never doubted that my sister would end up happy but I doubted there would be anyone deserving her love and fondness.
“I see now that I was mistaken, Elia found her prince and Paul his princess. I am in no doubt over their love at all, their bond are unbreakable. So give a toast to the happy couple, must all luck be with them. Evviva!” Darin gave his baby sister a reassuring smile. “I love you always bambina.” He whispered in her ear when he went over to her to kiss both her cheeks.

“Well, Paul is probably the last person I ever thought would get married. Most of you know about his “dark past” I’m not going too far into that.” Jared used air quotes and laughed quietly, “Leah told me she would rip my head off if I did.” The guest laughed and Leah blushed slightly. “I remembered the first time Paul told me about Elia, he knew nothing about her, but I noticed he was interested in her at once, but he told me clearly that he was no one-woman man. But then he got to know the beautiful Italian girl and he changed his mind quickly. I’m still amazed that Elia fell for him, really, you could do much better.” Paul narrowed his eyes at him and Elia only shook her head with a smile. “Anyway, it is too late now, you sealed the deal. I guess the saying ‘Love Makes Blind’ played a big part in this story. Good luck Elia.” Jared sat down next to Kim as everybody laughed.

The wedding proceeded smoothly, and Elia wanted the day to last forever the first dance as husband and wife was perfect; Paul had taken lessons with Sue Clearwater behind Elia’s pack to surprise her. As the opposite of Elia couldn’t Paul wait to get away from the party and to the hotel in Port Angeles. They weren’t going on any honeymoon because they both had spent too much time away from their families the last year and they couldn’t wait to move into their own place. And Paul couldn’t take more time off from his new job as a police officer at Forks Police Station.

“How are you feeling?” Darin asked Elia when it was his turn to dance with her.
“And then the princess lived happily ever after with her prince.” She smiled at him. “But I’m not completely convinced to let you pay for everything.”
Darin rolled his eyes. “It’s not all my money.”
Elia furrowed her brows.
He sighed and debated with himself if he should break his promise or not. “Val gave me the money. She wanted to help because mom and dad aren’t here. And she said she had too much money anyway.”
Tears pricked her eyes. “I’m sad they aren’t here today.”
“I miss them as well, but I know they would be proud of you. I’m proud of you.” Darin kissed her forehead.
“I know.” Elia closed her eyes and swayed to the music.

“They would be proud of you as well, giving them a grandson.”Elia said and felt a tear run down her cheek.
“Yeah, you think so?” He asked and wiped away the tear.
“Yes.” Elia said and smiled again. “And speaking of their grandson, you have to go dance with Leah so I can steal him for a few moments.”
Darin chuckled and led Elia over till Leah and persuaded her to a short dance and that Harry wouldn’t ruin Elia’s dress.

Elia swayed her arms from side to side and stared down at the sleeping baby for a few seconds and wished for her own child. She stared out on the dance floor where Paul was dancing with his mother.
“He is very handsome.”Seth leaned against the wall next to her.
“You think Paul is handsome?” Elia gasped. “Seth, I didn’t know you where… I’ll have to ask you to stay away from my husband.”
He rolled his eyes. “You know I’m talking about baby Harry.”
“Yeah, I know, just kidding with you.” She grinned up at him before looking down at Harry again. “He is perfect.”
“Looks like my dad.” He enlightened her.

“I can’t wait to have my own babies.” Elia said softly.
“Me neither.” Seth said.
Elia stared up at him again. “Are you and Sofia planning to have children soon? It would be awesome if our kids were the same age.”
“I wasn’t planning to tell you before later, but I asked her to marry me; she said yes.” Seth had a goofy smile plastered on his face.
Elia wrapped her arm around his waist and hugged him. “I’m happy for you.”

Suddenly Harry woke up and started crying before he opened his mouth and puked big time – he had some stomach issues – Elia just managed to hold him away from her; nothing came on her dress but Seth’s suit was a different story.
“Bad Harry.” Elia scolded the baby and fought hard to hold back her laughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm back and I brought many ideas :D You should all look forward to the next chapter, really ;)

I'll update if I get ten new comments !

Comment and Subscribe :)


~ BreeVixen