How can i know?

How could i know?

i walked into the waiting room, there were already many people in here, i tought i came early, and maybe i wouldn't have to wait for so long. Looks like im not the only one who thinks like that.
I found a place to sit, it looked nice. Why are the chairs allways suckish in theese places?
And i'm in here cause my back hurts! I should get a better chair. But there was an old lady who had taken it before me. Old ladies allways use they're oldness to get what they want, i guess that's okey. I wonder why she's in here, maybe she's feeling dead? I dont know how old people feel, my grandmother allways tell me to say my goodbyes to her when i leave her. It's probably normal when you're old, but whay do you have to give your poor granddaughter the creeps with that, "i'm gonna die" crap! I know! I dont wanna think about it! Damn it woman! God...
Hmm, i didnt see him, that little kid under his mothers arm. He has a black eye, and a cut above his eye. He was holding his arm tight, maybe he had hurt him self in a bike accident? or maybe an abusive parent? I'll never find out what happned to him. Maybe i'll see him in a paper one day, talking about how his father used to hit him, but now he had grown older and learned to overcome his fears. And that was one big reason why he is running for president. Or maybe he ends up on the news, as that teen tragedy, who bring a gun to school, and kills a bunch of other kids, and blows his own brains out infront of the girl he said he loves. But what do i know, it might just be a bike accident.