Status: Writing writing thinking writing yeah....

I'm Not Crazy, Really

Chapter Two- Punishment

By the time I got to the street where I lived, it was dead silent. The only sound was the soft crunching of the ground beneath my feet and the tree branched waving in the soft, whistling wind.

I hesitantly approached number 74, my home, if you could call it that. I reached in my pocket and reached for my house key. I pulled it out and went to unlock the door, but to my surprise, it was already unlocked. I braced myself and opened the door slowly. It creaked open, but the house was dark. As quietly as I could, I sneaked in the hall and shut the door, careful not to make a sound.

I heard the floor creak behind me. I stopped breathing and closed my eyes. The air around me was filled with the stench of alcohol on his breath. I felt his hands grab mine. He slowly pulled his hands up until he got to my neck. He gently, but fiercely wrapped his filthy hands around my throat.

“Don’t scream,” he ordered, “don’t whisper a word.” He let go of my neck and spun me around so I was facing him. I knew he was drunk by the smell of beer on his breath and the drunken gaze of stupidity that was displayed on his shameful face.

His hands stumbled clumsily up and down my body. I felt dirty and exposed as he grappled me. Finally, his hands rested on my waist. He stared into my eyes and I looked away, afraid of what was to come. His hands slowly slid down to my hips as he thrust his lower half out, so it was touching mine.

“Please stop.” I begged, “What do you want?”

“I want this.” He said. He dragged me to his bedroom. I could see several recently used beer bottles crowding the floor. I tried to stop him, but he was too strong for me. He threw me on his bed and climbed on top of me. “Don’t worry baby. I promise I won’t hurt you.” He lifted my shirt up, so my stomach was uncovered and started kissing my stomach, moaning softly. I struggled to escape, but he held me down. His lips left my stomach as he pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it on the ground. His lips kissed my stomach gently, and they made their way up to my chest, and then to my neck. His breathing was becoming louder and more erratic. He put his hands down on my waist and then lowered them as he unzippered my pants.

“Please,” I implored him, “please don’t do this to me.”

“Don’t worry. Everything will be ok. Shhh…” He pulled my pants down and tossed them on the floor. I was scared. I tried to cover myself with my hands, but I was too weak for his firm grip and I succumbed to him. I was left with nothing on but my underwear, and I felt ashamed and embarrassed.

He leaned me forward so I was sitting, and he crawled behind me, his hands sliding across my body as he moved. He laid his hands on my shoulders and pressed his lips on the back of my neck. I shut my eyes, wishing I could escape, but knowing if I ran, he wao8uld get me, and I would receive a much worse fate.

His hands left my shoulders, and I felt them run down my back. I sprang up and ran to the corner of the room, trapped. He got up and slowly walked towards me. He crouched down to my level with an evil grin on his face.

“Where do you think you’re going baby? Don’t be afraid…Daddy won’t hurt you. Now be a good girl and do what I tell you to.”

“I don’t want to!” I cried, tears streaming down my face.

“You will do what I ask. You have until the count of three to get your useless ass back there and give me what I want!” I shook my head and begged him not to make me. “One…Two…”

“Please…please don’t. I don’t want to…please.”

“Three.” He stood up and took off his belt. I braced myself for the whip of the hard leather on my fragile skin. He raised his arm back and threw it forward. The belt connected with my skin and I cried out in pain. He raised it again and again. After the seventh whipping, he laid his belt on his floor and crouched to my level again.

“Are you gonna be a good girl now and do what Daddy tells you?”

“Yes.” I squeaked, in a barely audible voice.

“Good.” He said. He lifted me up and threw me on the bed again. I could feel my heart pounding in fear. He came behind me and put his hands on my back once more. He slowly unhooked my bra and I tensed up.

“Relax sexy. Everything’s gonna be ok. I promise I’ll make it good for you.” He whispered seductively.

I whimpered and closed my eyes. I was trembling in fear. He wrapped his arms around my ribs and grabbed the straps of my bra. He pulled them down so my chest was exposed.

He grinned, his eyes wide with pleasure. His breathing was getting quicker and louder. I could tell he was aroused. With his arms still wrapped around me, he grabbed my chest with his hands. After a while, he let go, and I hoped it was over. I was wrong. He brushed the hair off my neck and began sucking it lightly. Slowly, the sucking intensified and I could feel a tingling sensation were his lips were.

His mouth left my neck, and he crawled off the bad and walked around so he was facing me. I covered my chest with my arms, embarrassed and ashamed to be so unclothed.

“Move your arms, you’re going to need them.”

“To take my clothes off, you stupid imbecile.”

“What..? No! Please…no.” His hand reached for his belt.

“If you say so. But you’re gonna regret that choice.” He raised the belt over his head, and prepared to whip me again.

“No! Stop! I…I’ll do what you ask, just…please don’t hurt me.” I begged him. He smirked, and an evil glare shrouded his eyes. He set the belt on the nightstand, easy to reach if I should disobey his orders. He stood in front of me, and I knew I had no other choice.

My hands were shaking as I unbuttoned his shirt. When the last button was undone, he shrugged his shirt off his shoulders and it feel to the floor. He lifted his undershirt over his head and tossed it in the direction of his shirt. He leaned in towards me and pressed his chest against mine, and ran his hands down my back. It felt burning hot on my cold skin.

“Oh baby, you’re so cold. Don’t worry, this will warm you up a bit. But, I think you forgot something.” He gestured down at his legs and stood up next to the bed. I was too scared to move. “Do what I ask!” He screamed furiously. “How many fucking times do I have to tell you?! You stupid worthless bitch! You need to learn to do what you’re told!” He raised his hand and slapped my cheek so hard, it went numb almost instantly.

I scooted over to him and unzippered his pants. They fell down to the floor, and he stepped out of them. Now we were both left in nothing but our underwear. He laid his hands on his waistband, and pulled down his boxers. I looked away from him and closed my eyes.

“No.” He whispered. “Look at it. Open your eyes and look.”

“I don’t want to.”

“I don’t fucking care if you don’t want to! I said look! Look, you fucking piece of shit!”

I hesitantly opened my eyes and turned my head in his direction. He had an erection and it was sticking out. He got an erection from his own daughter. I felt appalled and disgusted.

He crawled on top of me again and his hands made their way up my legs. He grabbed my underwear and pulled it down. A low moan escaped his lips. He closed his eyes, and when he opened them again, they were full of lust. He spread my legs open and inched himself higher up my body. Then he let himself drop down slowly, as he went deeper and deeper inside of me. I screamed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gonna update soon, writing the 4th chapter in my notebook. Still have to transfer the 3rd onto my computer. Please comment and subscribe. :)