Status: Will update as soon as i always can!

A Heart Without a Soul

Fallangela is a normal girl. She has friends, has a lot of hobbies, she likes to have fun. But the one thing that is really weird that a lot of people don't believe is that......she believes that the word 'Love' only exists in books, and its not real unless you can prove it.
Then all of a sudden a new boy comes to her school. Everyone is in love with him. Its like he has cast a spell on everyone.

She hates him! Despises him! She cant stand a single minute with him! She wants him to get away from this place! And every step or everywhere she goes, she turns around.... and there he is!

But he is thinking the opposite. He wants her to understand something that is important. He's finally found her. This is his chance, but she wont let him come two steps close to her.

Will he get the chance to tell her something important that involves both of them, or will it be to late?

Will she open up her heart to him, or refuse to come even close to him?
  1. Morning Jog
  2. New Kid, And My Friends Are Already Drewling Over Him
    new kid at school; everyone likes him.
  3. I Knew It!
    She knows what he is and what he is doing.