Status: Will update as soon as i always can!

A Heart Without a Soul

I Knew It!

A Heart Without A Soul

Chapter 3

Math class was pretty boring. I put on my headphones half way during the class. I was thinking about the new boy. I mean come on he’s probably is a jerk already, and a whole bunch of people must like him. Ugh! I hate that. Why don’t people just grow up and give up on love! But I’m glad that Rachel did understand me. I mean I told her she could still like the new kid, but she shouldn’t forget about what Alex and her have gone through. Now Kia on the other hand, I don’t know. She still likes Iran, but he is a really shy person so it might take him a while to admit how he feels about her, if he feels anything.

The teacher told us what our homework assignment was and let us begin.

Beep. Went the bell.
Everyone rushed out of the classroom, and so did Rachel, Kia, and I.

We began to walk to where we usually meet up with the boys, until I remembered that Alex and Iran were going to ask the new kid that he should sit with us at lunch. I mean we don’t have lunch right now, but who knows the new kid might be with them right now.

“Hey guys I’m going to head toward Social Studies.” I told Rachel and Kia.
“Why? Aren’t you going to come with us to meet up with the boys?” Kia asked me.
“Um… no I cant. I need to ask Mr. Rome something about the homework.” I lied. I just didn’t want to see the new kid. Not become I was scared of him, but because I just knew what he would act like already.
“Okay then, well I guess we will see you at lunch then right?” Rachel asked me.
“Yep!” I replied and turned around and headed toward Social Studies.

I walked in and sat in my seat which was in the front of the room this time. I didn’t ask the teacher a question about the homework because it was all a lie. I understood the homework and finished it in less then 20 minutes.
I was still listening to my ipod, and the song I Don’t Wanna Be In Love by Good Charlotte was playing. The song had just started when I heard voices approaching me. Then I recognized two voices. Alex and Iran. But the other one I didn’t recognized.
“Hey Fall.” Alex greeted me.
“Hey.” I replied not wanting to talk.
“Vladimir this is Fall. Fall this is Vladimir.” Iran informed us.
Vladimir? Very unusual name.
“Hi.” I heard a new voice say. And I’m assuming was Vladimir saying it.
“Hi.” I said back but not looking up at him.
They all sat down, but I couldn’t see who was sitting where. Then I felt my phone vibrate. I took it out and looked who it was from. Alex.

The text said:
~What is up? I’m right next to you, and Vlad is in front of you.~

I text back:
~The ceiling dah!~

~No seriously.~

~I am. Nothing is wrong or up.~

~Right. Then how come u didn’t look at Vlad?~

~Was I suppose to? I don’t think so. I don’t remember there being a law of havening to look at the new kids, now is there?~

~Your so stubborn sometimes, but whatever. Just try to be nicer would ya?~

~I can be what ever I want to be okay. Teacher is coming, bye.~

I closed my phone and the teacher came in. He began to teach the class the lesson. But I wasn’t paying attention. The song I Don’t Wanna Be In Love was still on. I loved listing to this song, because this is what I’m going to do, not fall in love!
Then I felt someone kick me under the table. I quickly looked up, but at the same time since my sweater was too big on me, the hood went over my eyes and I couldn’t see who it was. But I knew it was the person in front of me….oh my god! It was Vladimir, because Alex had told me Vladimir was sitting in front of me. Ugh! Why in the hell did he kick me? And it sure didn’t seem like he did it by accident at all! Gosh cant he just leave me alone! I haven’t done anything wrong to him I mean all I have don’t is just not look at him.

I went back to staring out the window when I felt my phone vibrate again! Ugh! I took it out and saw who it was. Rachel.

~Hey girl. Omg Alex just texted me saying that the new kid is in your class, and I cant believe his name is Vladimir! What a sexy name!~

~Does Alex know that you think his name is sexy?~

~No, but please don’t tell him! It was just a compliment anyways! Gosh girl!~

~Whatever. Yeah he is sitting in front of me. Why?~

~Omg he is! Have u at least glanced at him!~

~Nope I have no idea how he looks, and I want to keep it that way.~

~I think your just afraid that you might think he is cute and that you fall for him! Eek!~

~Hell to da no! that will never happen! I can promise you that!~

~You cant promise love Fall.~

~I’m not going to fall in love for crying out loud! I don’t believe in those words, and I only believe that they exists in books!~

~I’m not saying you instantly will fall for him, who knows you might but after you get to know him better.~

~You know what I’m not going to waist time talking about this nonsense. I’m not looking at him or talking to him, unless its mandatory okay. Got to go!~

I closed my phone. Ugh this is nonsense! Why is the world is it so important for me to look at the god damn dude?

Class ended and everyone rushed out of the classroom and so did I, leaving the guys behind me. I walked to my next class which was Music by Mr. Arstrike. It didn’t take me long to get there because all I had to do was just turn the corner and there it was!

I walked in, and sat all the way in the back. Then I heard giggles coming from the door way. I turned my head a little and saw who it was. Veranica, and right behind her Gissel. The school sluts.
They sat all the way in the front.

Mr. Arstrike passed out the gutairs and we were about to start playing guitars when someone walked in.

“I’ll be right with you.” Mr. Arstrike said to the person who walked in. Then he turned to the class and said,
“Okay class you can start practicing the whole song and when I get back we can start playing the new chord.”
After he finished telling us what to do, everyone went to work, except for the sluts of course. He went back to talking to the person who came in the room. I tried my best to eavesdrop but it wasn’t working as well as I thought.

“Sorry I came late to class, I still don’t know my way around the school yet.” I heard the new voice say. Vladimir. I knew it.
“It fine, no worries…….” Mr. Arstrike continued talking but I didn’t want to listen anymore since I knew it was Vladimir.

Then I heard whispering coming from my left, and that is where the sluts were sitting. I started playing my guitar trying not to think about what the sluts were talking about and why in the world do I have to get stuck with having the new kid, Vladimir, in almost every one of my classes. Ugh! Its like he is doing this on purposes! But that would be impossible, right?

Then I heard Vladimir go to where the sluts where sitting. Of course! I knew it! Just as I thought! I am so glad that I did not even take a glance at Vladimir, because I knew exactly what he was, and what he was doing.