Status: It is now rated R. dun dun dunnnn

When All the Lights Go Out

t h e g r e e n h o u s e

Just three days later Natalie was feeling more alone in her house. It was the middle of week, Wednesday, and Natalie had only three classes today: Double Potions, Muggle Studies, and Astronomy. The only reason why her parents let her take Muggle Studies was to see if they can learn anything about the pathetic people. Natalie is taking it for a whole different reason; she wants to. This is something she could never share with any of her friends.

Natalie walked down the makeshift stairs outside to the green house to get her messenger bag she left there from yesterday. There were so many things going through her head that she forgot nearly everything, but her wand.

Unlike most days, Natalie wore sneakers instead of heels. It was nice to wear something different to walk in or run as Natalie has done most of the day.

Natalie groaned as she opened the rusty doors to the greenhouse. The talking in there stopped as she took her first step in.

“Oh!” Natalie gasped at the sight of Harry, Ron, and Hermione. “I, uh, didn’t think there was a class going on.”

Harry shook his head, “There isn't one, obviously.”

Natalie tried to smile, but it came out more like a grimace and nodded, “Sorry for interrupting or whatever…I’m just looking for my bag that I left here.” Natalie searched the last known place for it, but didn’t see it at all. Her bag wasn’t in a desk or corner. Natalie ran her hands through her hair; she didn’t care if it was on a pile of dirt and bugs. “Have any of you seen my bag or any bag lying around?”

Ron scowled, “One of your friends probably has it.”

“They wouldn’t have it,” Natalie mumbled.

“If you’re wondering, we didn’t take it.”

Natalie made a face, “Why on Earth would I think you took it? You know don't even answer. If you see just let me know Granger.”

Hermione looked surprised that Natalie called her something other then‘mudblood’. Ron mumbled to himself as she walked out.

“Maybe something happened…”Hermione whispered. Ron just shook his head.

“Who cares, Hermione? No one.”

“Except for Alex,” Harry laughed along with Ron. Hermione sighed and shook her head at the two. So immature, she thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeahhh...sorry for the lack of updates. But hey, im back :D
The next chapter is so intense i cant even talk about it ;)

Dark Hearts Marching
Check it out :D


Image
Cassie