Status: It is now rated R. dun dun dunnnn

When All the Lights Go Out

l e a v i n g

The next few hours leading up to four ‘o’ clock Natalie tried not to think too hard about what Harry wanted. However, that was not the case; all she thought about was Harry, Pettigrew, and the map. What was that map? Did it show where Pettigrew was? So many questions and no answer. Natalie wanted to ask Remus, but she knew that it would only end badly. It would take time. If she had learned anything during her life it is that some things take time and patient. You had to ease into things like this or it could easily blow up in your face. And you would miss your chance.

Natalie shook head and stopped thinking about it as she strolled back to Remus’ classroom. It was that moment did she wonder where his quarters her. A smile crawled onto her face and her mood was lifted.

Natalie gingerly knocked, but to her surprise it opened at the tap. Lines creased on her forehead as she took a few more steps up in. She saw the light shining out of Remus’ office and heard the aggravated groans coming within. The normally clean and organized office was quite the opposite. Papers littered the floor along with quills and ink that stained them a permanent black. Natalie thought about backing out and was to do so until Remus stopped her.

“Sorry for the mess,” Remus said.

“It’s okay…I can help-”

Remus interrupted her, “No, no. It will only take a few seconds.”

Remus beckoned for her to sit down. The two of them were less tense then the last time they talked mostly because they knew why they both were here. Yet, it was still hard talking about it. Natalie knew that if anyone ever found out the consequences would be severe and not just for Remus.

He spoke first, “So, Natalie, what do you have to say? We should get it all out and then talk about it.”

She nodded, waiting for him to continue.

“Well, where do you stand on this?”

“Um, a lot of places,” Natalie said unsure of herself.

“You know what I mean.”

“No, I don't. I’m so confused because of this situation! Honestly, how are you even calm?” Natalie’s face was hard unlike the calm one of Remus.

“I'm just trying to understand it, Natalie.”

“Try harder!”

This was getting them no where. Remus knew nothing would get solved if they continued to fight. He did the only thing he could to –hopefully- convince Natalie that he wants this; he kissed her. Natalie relaxed the second their lips touched and smirked as she stood up. Remus’ lips went down to Natalie’s exposed neck, receiving a hushed moan from her. In that instant, Natalie jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist as Remus sat her down on his desk. His lips left her neck, but not without leaving an off-color mark and then continued the lip to lip action

For Remus it was getting hard to think, different thoughts came in every second; it was almost hard to breath. But Remus pushed them away and only focused on the way Natalie’s hands went up his shirt and started to unbutton in it. When enough skin was shown, Natalie went down on his neck finding just the right spot. Remus involuntarily bucked his hips which made the desk shake. Natalie laughed and then—

“Remus?” There was a knock on his door and he didn't lock it. “Remus, the carriage is here.” It was Professor McGonagall.

Natalie looked up at him, trying to jump down but Remus didn't want her to make any kind of sound. Remus cleared his throat, “Yes, Minerva. I’ll be down in just a bit; I had to finish up some papers.”

McGonagall didn't sound suspicious at all, but convinced as she said her goodbyes. Natalie jumped down after she left giving Remus a questionable look.

“What was that?” She asked.

Remus sighed, “I'm leaving for a few days on family business.”

“Oh,” Natalie hummed. She walked closer to Remus and started to button up his shirt for him. “When are coming back?”

“I assume in a week…give or take a few days.”

Remus grabbed Natalie’s shaky hands and placed them by her sides, “If you still feel the same way when I get back…” He trailed off, leaving the rest for Natalie.

“Yeah okay,” Her tone was snappy, but sad.

It seemed that as soon as something good happened, it would leave in a heartbeat. Natalie didn't want to seem disappointed, but she couldn’t help but be dismissive at Remus. He looked down at her and tried to smile, but Natalie wouldn’t have any of it. Remus could tell she was upset by his sudden leave, but he also knew she would never understand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh, sorry i haven't updated in a while. I know how I'm ending this, but I don't know how to get there so I'm kinda just pulling shit out of the air xD Im getting over being sick so I'll edit tomorrow.

And since I can...
join my contest
The Next Generation of Harry Potter.
It's about their kids after the series ends.
A Parody Contest!
It's writing your own parody if you didn't catch that xD

x
Rotten