Status: It is now rated R. dun dun dunnnn

When All the Lights Go Out

d e f e n s e a g a n i s t t h e d a r k a r t s

Third Person

Natalie Grimm captivated Remus in every way. During the feast Natalie wore an expression of hate as if it was for Hogwarts alone, a expression that read she was too good for Hogwarts. She stood proud and unbothered by the thousands of eyes upon her as she strolled to her table, scoffing at the ones lesser then her. Natalie was a true green and silver Slytherin. But she was also a student- an underage one nonetheless. Remus had to remind himself not to let her pretty looks and charm lure him in.

But they had, they twisted him and made him watch her like every other boy in this school. Remus was sixteen again.

By the second day of school Natalie was already back on top of the food chain. Even though she was absent for two years nothing had changed. It was as if her presence never left the halls. Every one knew Natalie was the one to be with. But to Natalie they never will be.

It was breakfast on a Tuesday morning, it being only seven and Natalie was there before anyone else was except the teachers. The Daily Prophet sat next to her grapefruit. A rush of wind made her raise her head.

“They said you were serving four years, not two,” spat Pansy.

Natalie looked bored, “Point being?”

“I’m on to you Grimm,” Pansy scoffed, “Just because of your ancestors doesn’t mean you own this school!”

“Pansy, your just as sad and pathetic as your mother. She could only wish to be as gorgeous and graceful as my mother. And the same goes to you.”

Pansy huffed and walked down to where her friends who were waiting for her. No doubt they expected some victorious win Pansy had because when she broke down her friends helped her, but they also had an expression on their face; humiliation.

It was only seven-ten and her friends wouldn’t be down for another twenty minutes. Natalie was growing bored and she was soon ready to leave the Great Hall. And class didn’t start for another hour. The only thing that kept her attention was the paper she was almost finished with.

*

Albus ate his breakfast in small bites talking to the new professor, Remus Lupin.

“So how was your first night back?” Albus asked Remus.

Remus grinned, “Amazing! I forgot how magical Hogwarts really is. And to be back as a teacher, don’t get me started! It’s weird though” –he paused remembering the days with his friends- “I always thought I’d be back as a Marauder.”

“Oh, Remus, you sill are on. Just much more mature!”

Remus raised his glass, agreeing. As he sipped his pumpkin juice his brown eyes flashed towards Natalie Grimm. She was reading the Daily Prophet. Remus smiled as Natalie crinkled her nose at whatever she was reading. How cute, he thought.

Remus turned to Albus, “Sir, what can you tell me about Natalie Grimm.”

“Grimm, oh, plenty Remus. Natalie is a Slytherin as you know, very bright, very intimidating to most. You’ve heard of her parents I assume?”

Remus nodded, “I’ve heard quite a lot. Deatheaters, all Slytherin.”

“Well not quite. Rumor is, some of her family is from Gryffindor.”

“Is it true?” Remus has never heard of Gryffindor and Slytherin being friends.

Albus was very vague, “Who knows, Hogwarts has secrets that I don’t even know of.”

Remus rolled his eyes at that.

“Why do you ask?” Albus continued.

Remus shrugged, “Just curious.”

Albus gave a small smile as his answer, just curious. He has heard that many times; he knew he must be wary of Remus and the way he was just curious about Natalie.

*

Class was starting in three minutes, most students had piled in, but so far Remus has yet to see Natalie walk through. Lexie, her best friend, walked up to the front row next to a raven haired girl.

“Have you seen, Nat?” Lexie asked her.

“Nope,” the girl had a smug look on her face, “I haven’t seen Alex as well.”

The two girls continued to gossip and giggle at the thought. Remus internally groaned and started to give himself a pep talk, too young, too young, get hold of yourself! His first day on the job and he is already having girl troubles. James and Sirius would be proud.

Twenty minutes into Defense Against the Dark Arts, Natalie strutted in. All eyes were on her as her very short skirt inched closer up her thigh with every stride and her fitted white button upped shirt pressed against her stomach and chest, the first two buttons un-done showing off her assets. Natalie's green and sliver tie hung loosely around her neck as her blond locks bounced up and down. You could hear the clicking of her heels as she took her place in the front row. Natalie pulled out a small mirror and pursed her lips at it and ruffled her hair.

Remus gulped as she crossed her milky legs, “You’re late.” He tried to not stare. It seemed like only Natalie noticed the lack of confidence. She understood; she does have that effect on people.

Natalie closed her mirror and scoffed, “You’re lucky I even showed up.”
♠ ♠ ♠
the rest of the story will be in 3rd person except the first two and last two.

you could cut the sexual tension with a knife xD
added Alex to the characters page. check it out!
penny for your thoughts? subscribe! tell your friends!!!

Image
Cassi